• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who work at USO...

SEAlla

Mouseketeer
and where? :hyper:

My DH and I were there in July and I was kicking myself for not finding this out sooner.

We are going back in October and I would like to keep an eye out for fellow DISers. :cheer2:

I would love to here where you are usually ahnging out and maybe a clue to what you may look like so I can say "Hi" if I can, unless you want to remain anonymous, which I will totally understand. ;)

TIA
Susan
:flower3:

:thewave: :thewave:

I don't work there but one of my sons works at Mummy. His name tag says: David (Victoria, TX). My other son works in the Spiderman gift shop. His name is Michael (Victoria, TX). My husband works at MIB only in the summer and some weekends during the school year (He's a teacher.) His name tag says: Pat (Amarillo, TX)

Dark Marauder works at Mummy but his name is classified information.

Hey SEAlla,

My husband and I are from VA and will be there for HHN also, from 10/24-31. We plan on going 10/24 and 10/28 (maybe the 29th also). This will be our first HHN and we are really excited.

(We were also there in July, from the 9th-18th). What a coincidence!

Wow 2BigKIdz :eek: What a small world :)

It looks as though we were there at the same time in July but will just miss you in October. :(

We always stay at the RPR. We are a bit partial to that hotel.

Have a great time in October.

Susan :flower3:

And when he goes out (to ROTM)
The People always Shout
"There goes John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt"
with the scarab

Originally posted by SEAlla
Wow 2BigKIdz :eek: What a small world :)

It looks as though we were there at the same time in July but will just miss you in October. :(

We always stay at the RPR. We are a bit partial to that hotel.

Have a great time in October.

Susan :flower3:

Thanks, hope you have a great time as well!

I work there too but not in the park. In my current position i'd prefer to remain anonymous however I'm pretty sure Dark Marauder knows who I am. ;) If I see a question I can answer i'll pop in and give a reply. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter