• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will win the 2006 MLB title?

Who will be the champion????

• Detroit Tigers

• Chicago White Sox

• Boston Red Sox

• New York Yankees

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw this thread from the main screen and don't normally post here, but had to put in my vote for the Red Sox !!!

However, in reality, I'm not really even counting on them to make it to the playoffs this year.

I think the Dodgers have a good shot at it. Seeing as they have 1/2 of our old team, I'll cheer for them :)

Yankees all the way!!!! Boston will not not make it to the post season this year.. ( in the words of the #1 yankee fan my little sister who is willing to debate this topic with anyone who cares to) :thumbsup2 she sadly admits that the Detroit Tigers are the best team in the leadge...

i will agree with her.. not because i have no chocie because she frightens me!! :sad2:

i have no idea what your talking about but i like the name of the tigers its sounds cool so i picked them

tashasKraz4WDW said:
Yankees all the way!!!! Boston will not not make it to the post season this year.. ( in the words of the #1 yankee fan my little sister who is willing to debate this topic with anyone who cares to) :thumbsup2 she sadly admits that the Detroit Tigers are the best team in the leadge...

i will agree with her.. not because i have no chocie because she frightens me!! :sad2:

The Yankees should not win just because they are the Yankees...heh.

Where I'm from, it's practically a sin to be a Yankees fan. Boston all the way. ;)

What kind of poll are you running? You have no National League teams listed. The last time I looked the New York Mets had the second best record in all of baseball. 13.5 games ahead of the next team.

:cheer2: Let's Go METS :cheer2:

carl59 said:
What kind of poll are you running? You have no National League teams listed. The last time I looked the New York Mets had the second best record in all of baseball. 13.5 games ahead of the next team.

:cheer2: Let's Go METS :cheer2:
That's why you vote "other".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter