Who will we see at the character meals?

KMH1

DIS Veteran
In just three weeks, we're going to ALL the character meals over a five day vacation at DL! I'm working on a homemade autograph book and I'd like to personalize it toward the characters we are most likely to see.

Can anyone help me out with a list of the characters that are usually at each meal?

What other characters might we see in the parks too?

Thanks so much!
Amy :)

We were there last week, and here goes: In critter country we saw Poosh, Tiggar, egyore, and on another day piglett. At the princess breakfast we say Cinderella, mary Poppins, the Fairy godmother, snowwhite, Belle and the beast and Aladin and Jasmine, then throughout the park we saw the ususal suspects, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, chip and dale, and an animal I believe is Meeko. Have a great time

Let me see if I can remember who and where we've seen them.....

Princess Breakfast at Plaza Inn - Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, Princess Aurora, Snow White, Belle, Beast, Aladdin, Jasmin, Mary Poppins, Burt

Goofy's Kitchen - Goofy, Pluto, Baloo, Aladdin, Donald, Alice, Mad Hatter - it seems like there should be more, but I can't remember right now

In Disneyland

Main Street - Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts (these 3 are usually right at the gates just before opening), Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Mary Poppins, Burt, Nigel (the penquin), Chip n Dale (not usually all at the same time, but at various times throughout the day)

Castle Hub - Belle, Beast, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Princess Aurora, Prince Philip, Snow White

Matterhorn side of the castle - Wendy, Peter Pan and Captain Hook

Frontierland - Woody, Jesse, Goofy (in western wear), Pluto

Critter Country - Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and sometimes Piglet

Toontown - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Daisy

Tomorrowland - Buzz (but this used to be after his show which is no longer running, not sure where you'll find him now, probably near his ride)

In California Adventure

Sunwheel Plaza - Minnie, Pluto, Donald

Hollywood Pictures Backlot - Mr Incredible, Elastigirl, Frozone

Animation Building - Stitch, Snow White, Princess Aurora, Cinderella

Paradise Pier - Lilo and Stitch

Redwood Creek Challenge - Meeko, Koda, Kanai, Tirk

I know there are more probably more characters but we don't usually see many in CA. Then again, we usually do all our character hunting in DL.

Hi! We also saw Mulan and Chip and Dale at Goofys Kitchen. We went to Captain Mickey's at Ariel's Grotto and saw:
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Max, Chip and Dale
We saw Rabbit in Critter Country, but he doesn't stay out long,
Buzz is still in Tomorrowland where his show used to be, and we saw Tweedle dee and Tweedle Dum on Main Street. Hope it helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter