Who Will I See This 4 July

Hope everyone has fun!!! Let us all know who have to stay home how the party goes!!!

hey guys, and gals we will be there from 6-28 thru 7-12, I can't wait, I giving up on decorating the cart I have no ideas. I just hope ya'll don't get hubby in trouble this year. Donnie you better lock that camper this time. the ninjas might come out to play. lol

Tigger/Bama....I think we met last year....you taught me about looping & introduced me to the DISboards. We were just in front of you in golfcart parade. I have 2 sites for big family for June 29 to July 6. (Since I'm new to board I can't send you a private msg :eek: )

I'm looking forward to this - I want to meet you all - I'll see you at - oh wait I'mnot coming until Octeber - sorry

We will be coming in on the morning of the 3rd. So if the people coming in before us can post their loop and site # it will make it easier for fellow Dis’er to meet up with you.:cool1:

hey guys, and gals we will be there from 6-28 thru 7-12, I can't wait, I giving up on decorating the cart I have no ideas. I just hope ya'll don't get hubby in trouble this year. Donnie you better lock that camper this time. the ninjas might come out to play. lol

Stacy is a big boy and finds trouble all on his own my dear.....

Stacy is a big boy and finds trouble all on his own my dear.....

yes he does, we are a little bit behind schedule, we were going to leave today and just do half the trip today since we both just got home last night. I think we just might leave tomorrow. We are really tired. I can't wait to see everyone. We will be there sometime tomorrow really late. We will have to move the camper, once or twice, but we will be with the group july 3rd thru the 5th. hopefully we can get it all on the same site. tell my little man I said hello.

EVERYONE POST THERE SITE NUMBER"S

Tigger/Bama....I think we met last year....you taught me about looping & introduced me to the DISboards. We were just in front of you in golfcart parade. I have 2 sites for big family for June 29 to July 6. (Since I'm new to board I can't send you a private msg :eek: )

Hello, We will be there, but might have to move a few times. We will not be in the regular site I don't think, so just look for us and I will try to post the site # when we get there.

Donnie are you hosting the party this 4th as GatorDad will not be there?

Donnie are you hosting the party this 4th as GatorDad will not be there?

From what I hear the Gatuhs are now coming. Why would you want the Mayor to host the party? I don't need to be worrying about things like that. I have people to meet and greet.:lmao:

Donnie,

I'll be there Wed afternoon...... please be close by.... I have a beer with your name on it.

That’s right Donnie you need to shake hands and kiss babies Election time will be here b4 you know it!:lmao:

I’m not doing research this week but can anyone tell me is the new FW pool done?

The pool is done as is the splash zone for kids. We were there the week of may 23rd and enjoyed not only the pool, but the new slide (a little warm for the hot tub). We will be there again on July 2nd and hope to get some more pool time in. The pool itself is now only about 3.5 feet deep, which is fine for me. The slide makes it fun and get's lots of use. The splash zone for kids was busy, but since I don't have any I didn't do much more than look at it.

That is good to hear Rudy saw the pics and at 1:30 am Saturday he will do the slide:cool1::thumbsup2

We are in site #1619, pool looks pretty cool, haven't been in yet. We do have a small hot tub. Waiting on everyones arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter