Who will be watching Emily Maynard the Bachelorette? No Spoilers PLEASE

I'm ready!:thumbsup2 I'm watching Jeopardy first though, I don't want people to question my intelligence for watching this trash.;)

There is a new thread for Political Animals, which premiered last night. A very intelligently written show. :thumbsup2 I was even thinking some posters won't be posting to that thread. :lmao:

Emily face looks skinnier. That or some of her injections have worn off. Her cheeks are still very high & round though. :crazy2:

I thought that too. It looks less plastic.

Maybe she has ended up with Jef who told her she doesn't need all that plastic junk to be beautiful. :thumbsup2

Arie, I don't think would even notice. He'd be kissing her to much to notice anything else. :rolleyes:

Well, that Bachelor Pad promo clip certainly made Chris look like a jerk and a giggilo. Is that how you spell that? Anyway he said he traded in two other girls for a new one. Nice. Nothing melts a woman's heart like hearing a man objectify women.

I found this interview article with Sean. I bolded the part I found interesting.

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 07/12/2012

[. . .]
Below is the first portion of Sean's conference call with reporters. Check back with Reality TV World on Friday for the concluding portion.

Reality TV World: Emily kept saying you were the "perfect guy" in general and she basically had no good reason as to why she eliminated you, claiming you really had done nothing wrong and didn't need to change a thing. So since she sent you home, looking back on it now, do you really believe that or do you think she was just trying to spare your feelings as much as possible?

Sean Lowe: You know what? I believe that, and I'm not saying that I'm perfect, but I believe that she couldn't find any faults with me and ultimately, I think it just came down to connection. And maybe her connection was stronger with Jef and Arie.

Although she couldn't come up with anything necessarily wrong with me, I think in her heart, she just realized Jef and Arie might be the better choice. So, I don't think she was trying to spare my feelings at all.

Reality TV World: During your final one-on-one date with Emily, she said due to the fact you hadn't told her you loved her yet, she remained protective of herself and wouldn't even let her mind or head go in that direction yet. I know you said you have no regrets, but do you think if you had said "I love you" sooner maybe things would've been different? Because it sounds like Emily would've been more open to falling for you had she known you felt that way, you know what I mean. Like Arie said "I love you" fairly early in the season and it seemed to strengthen their bond immediately.

Sean Lowe: Yeah, that's an interesting question and ultimately, Emily would be the best person to ask. But I think regardless of whether I said it earlier or later, she knew how I felt. And maybe she didn't know that I was in love with her, but she knew that I was crazy about her and she knew that I cared for her very much. Ultimately, I don't think that played a big factor in it.

Oh, you misunderstood me then!:) I meant in relation to Arie. The part where Sean said if he's not there for love, he's probably there just for the experience and travel. It kind of solidified for me that Arie is simply there for himself and his career.

Now Sean on the other hand seems genuine. I read another article with him and I really do like him and his character.:thumbsup2

Really? I thought the part where Sean said he couldn't find any reason why Emily didn't choose him means he's still clueless about the way he is willing to be in relationships for 3 years and sidestep the whole marriage conversations because he's willing to stay in something for that long when he's NOT fully in love with a woman.

I think NOW that his relationship with Emily is over, he's able to sing a different tune, like how he was so ready to commit & get married, but in actuality, his body language and his inability to EASILY tell Emily that he loved her, meant he was still a withholding person. It's easy to say what one would have done, now that the pressure is off and things are over.

Is it just me? Chris Harrison seems more relaxed tonight. Seems like he dropped the stuff shirt along with his wife. :upsidedow

Who are some of these guys? There is about 3 that I've never seen before. :confused3

There is a new thread for Political Animals, which premiered last night. A very intelligently written show. :thumbsup2 I was even thinking some posters won't be posting to that thread. :lmao:

:rotfl: Ok, that made me snort. Although it could be entertaining. ;)

Is it just me? Chris Harrison seems more relaxed tonight. Seems like he dropped the stuff shirt along with his wife. :upsidedow

Weeeeeeelllllll.......maybe he and Emily have a little sumptin sumptin going on. Afterall, it promises to be the most dramatic ending ever!!

Ugh, Chris....ugh, ugh, ugh!
Ryan, funny but still wouldn't trust him.
Sean...still my fave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter