Who will be the youngest and oldest at your Thanksgiving celebration?

My uncle will be the oldest at 79 and my daughter will be the youngest at 12. There will be 11 others in between! A small crowd compared to Christmas at my house with 24 guests!

DD 24 the youngest.
Family friend, 78.
And our celebration will be on Saturday as DW and I work on Thanksgiving and the day after.

It's just our family and a few others (10 total, I think), but youngest will be our younger son, who's 10. Oldest will be a good friend of ours, a nun, who is 87 (I think?).

Thank you!!! So far everything is under control. That 45 is just my side of the family!!!

MJ

That's amazing. I don't really have a big family. Especially now that I'm divorced. I cooked Thanksgiving once all on my own, for about 20 people, when I was working 50+ hours a week. My mother in law made nuts (as usual) that day. That was the first and last time for me. I left it to the retirees to do, they wanted everything their way, plus they had way more time and energy than I did. I thought it would be a great idea to have both sides at my house and have only one dinner.

Oldest will be my Mom, she's 78.

Youngest will be my youngest granddaughter, she's 6.

My youngest nephew is officially a teenager this year, and the oldest family members there will be around 70.

My sister is 61 and my grandson is 6mos. In between it's 60, 58, 55, 54, 34, 33, 31, 28, 28, 27, 23 and 21.

There will be 5, five years & under.
11ce3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter