• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will be the youngest and oldest at your really small Thanksgiving table this year?

Well since there will only be 2 of us, I am youngest at 58 and DH is oldest at 66. Not bothering with a whole turkey or pie.

First Thanksgiving we’ll be away from our daughter - so oldest is my dad at 93, youngest is myself at 65 and my husband makes up our limited dinner group - he’s 74.

Only 6 of us around the table this year, my family of 4 plus my parents. Oldest is my mom at 81 (+10 months) and youngest is DD at 17 (+11 months). Missing our oldest son and his wife but she is due with our first grandchild in 2 weeks and can't travel.

8 of us, just like every year since we are a tiny family of my parents, 2 sisters and our husbands, and we both have 1 child. Oldest 73 (my mom), youngest 9 (my dd).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Oldest just turned 80 this week. My mother-in-law, who lives with us
Youngest is my husband who turns 59 in a couple of weeks.
Just the three of us. I’m in the middle. I turn 62, two days after my husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter