Who Will Be Showing Their Lime Green Ears ?

So glad to get such chatter about our ears. ;) I hope to meet each and every one of you that will be there during our stay. We are staying at Pop Century. Glad that I could tell some Disers about a fun way to make yourself known. :dance3: The creativity is amazing ! I just used paint sample cards from Home Depot LOL. Then wrote my username on one side and wife's name on the other side ( I used two paint samples back to back for each ) , then laminated my ears and connected them to every bag that even has a remote chance of going with us. I'm getting so excited pixiedust:

I also won't be there the same time as you (we go in 10 days) but I will be wearing my LGMH. I always attach it to my pin lanyard. I made ours out of green foam. :thumbsup2

013.jpg

005-1.jpg

We'll be there 10/13-10/21, hope to see you. I've only ran into one of us and that was on our last trip, she was really sweet. She was waiting on DH to come out of the restroom, and I was waiting on mine to come out also.

For those thinking about wearing actual lime green ears, on my last trip in 09, I bought the glow in the dark mouse ears for my hat, and since they're detachable, I put some velcro on the bottom and attached them to my hair (sounds painful but it really wasnt) and wore them around the park. I may get another set of glow ears and write my disname on them for next trip :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter