who will be in US/IOA this Sept?

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
My countdown in FINALLY under 10 and I just can't believe my first visit to US/IOA is almost here! We will be at the HRH from Sept 26-29th. YES!!! Anyone else?

Good for you! I'm sorry to say I'll miss you. I'm going this weekend and won't go again until October 8th.

We're flying down tomorrow, 4 nights at HRH. I kind of missed the normal buildup to the trip, worrying about Ivan. Unfortunately they're predicting rain (possibly heavy) Tues and Wed, but I'm determined to have a great time regardless!

We were headed down as well, but with Ivan coming towards us......... or so they say......... we may have to cancel!!! Not sure yet, I hope not though.

We'll be there Sept. 27 - Oct. 2 - hopefully hurricane free!

We are at HRH 9/27-10/1: we are supposed to be there now, but postponed due to Ivan. Let's all send our energy towards the Atlantic: NO MORE HURRICANES! We are staying club level, and it will be me, DH, and DS7 and DD5 3/4.:wave2:

We'll be at WDW Sept 17-20, on a cruise until the morning of the 24th, and then it's back to Orlando to go to Universal...

I'm so excited they finally got The Mummy open!

Hi there we are there 26-28th September staying at RPR.

Have a GREAEEET time everyone
:wave: :wave::wave:

namekiddietogsauctions.gif

Anyone at HRH next week with kids? My kiddos would love some friends. They made a ton of little friends at the Poly last year; I'm hoping it'll be the same!

See you on the 26th at the HRH ! :) :) :) My ds is 5 , dd's are 13 and 17!

YAY! Say hi at cabana 10 on Monday 9/27. Looks like we'll be doing a similar "action plan", I remember seeing you on the Mythos FYI thread; and I plan on using that HRH "secret" path!

We'll be at the Royal Pacific from 9/23 - 9/28. This is our first visit to Universal and we can't wait !! Hope everybody has a great time !! Any suggestions on things not to miss will be greatly appreciated!!

:Pinkbounc

We're first timers too. We have ps for a lunch at Mythos and a dinner (kids to camp Lil' Rock) at Tchoup Chop. Besides that we're just gonna go with the flow: Equipped with TONS of advice/info/reviews we picked up on these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter