Who Will Be In the "World" in June

at poly from june15th-19th for our 20th anniversary....no kids.........then off to the boat

Come one Come all - I am hosting an E-Ride night on JUNE 20th - you can get all the info on the Dis Meet Board or here is the quick version..

The 1st meeting spot is at 5 pm outside Pirates of the Caribbean then grabbing a bite to eat before hitting fantasyland - as this is closed during E-ride night and my kids will be there..
The 2nd meeting spot is at 7 pm at Tomorrowland Transit - or TTA to hit Buzz and Space then onto HM , BTR and Splash..

If you are staying on-site and have a multi day ticket you can join in the E-ride night fun for just a mere $12 per adult and $10 per child purchased at your hotels front desk or guest services..

This is my first time hosting and would like to meet loads of Dis'ser.. come on over to the Dis Meets Boards and sign Up !!!

Hope to see lots of you .. Michelle

We'll be at Old Key West resort from June 15th through June 27th. My kids and I will be coming down a couple days earlier and staying at the Howard Johnson Maingate East (thanks to a door prize that I won at DIScon 2002).

Hope to see a lot of lime green ribbons around the park. Here's a quick link to the Dis Meets board that Michelle mentioned in her above post. We'll be at E-night on June 20th as well as some other events that are planned during that weekend.

We'll be at CSR from June 15-21.

Woo hoo!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We are doing the other theme park on 6/26 & 6/27th then...
We will be at the Poly for one night, 6/28 then on Sunday 6/29 we check into the Boardwalk Villas till 7/3.
Counting the days, hours and minutes now!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Taking my 70 year old mother who's "always wanted to see Disney World", June 25-30.

:Pinkbounc I cannot wait for her to see it all!! :Pinkbounc

My sister and her family (DH & DS 8 & DS5) are also going for the first time!

This is my fourth trip, my son's third. We're all staying @the Swan.

See you all there! ;)

As soon as school is out, we're heading to Disney World! We'll be at the Swan from 23rd -28th! Can't wait till my counter says 0!

Debbie

We'll be at the Swan together!!

Since you are a hockey lover: ~ My nephew goes to the NHL draft this month!! ~ our family has so much to be excited about!

We'll be there June 21st to 26th at the WL for the first time. Went to AKL last year and thought we would try another resort this time around.:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Km2all, we're checking in the 22nd, over at the Villas. I will look for you! My husband took some lime green Mickey heads (from Home Depot) to work for me and super-laminated them, so if I can figure out how to wear these, I will. Will you be "wearing the green?"

See you there...

Workin4vacation>> WOW! I am so impressed!!!! Hope to see you there and you can give me a last name to look for in the future! Maybe a future Redwing? My DS just turned 10, so we're a long way off from any news like that, and the percentages are indeed against us. I wish your nephew great luck in his future!

Debbie

Hi again #1 hockey mom!
Look for a goalie: Jimmy Howard. He was a freshman @the University of Maine this year. Super great, humble, polite kid who's worked really hard! We love him!:p

Thanks for your best wishes!

Whole family, including my 23 yo DD who is engaged... Fiance' not coming, so this'll probably be the last vacation the 6 of us (DW, DS-13, DD -10, DD - 7) go on as a family!
We leave in 4 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter