Who Will Be In the "World" in June

Hi we will be there at HIME on June15- June 18 then to PO-R on June 18 to 21st !! I will have lime ribbons on.. Hope to meet some new people... Cast is Me , My DD 9, My DS 6, Friend #1 , her DS 7, her DD 5, and Friend #2 !!!

Any word on the Illuminations Dessert Party ?? I have 3 adult ladies who would be very interested !

See you all there !! Michelle

We will be there June 21 - June 30. Exchanged our timeshare, so we are starying at the Vistana for 7 nights, and finishing at the Swan for the last night. Celebrating my DS birthday #3 and DD birthday #8 - First trip for both of them, but they both love Disneyland. Will be second trip for DH and I, my parents are going too. My dad has been more times than I can count, but will be my mom's second trip.

Can't wait for the fun:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be arriving June 5 and staying "off campus" until the 12th. On the 12th we'll be checking in to the BWV!!!!
Yahoo- we can't wait!!!

Has anyone decided on plans for the Dessert Party?

Me my DH and 14 year old DS will be at POR June 20-27! Can't wait!

Emmy:D

We are going June 21 to 29 at All Star Music. Myself and dd10 and my parents.

We'll be in there at the AKL from 6/14-6/21. 6/15 is my DH's birthday... any suggestions? Just look for a goofy group of 6; me, my DH, my DD, her boyfriend, my 16 year old DS and his 16 year old friend. Hope to see you there!
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earseek: :earseek:

We will at BCV from6/22-26. This will be 12th trip since becoming dvc member in 1994. We are venturing off to HRH for last night to get FOL privilages for IOA.(this is also a first..leaving wdw!)
Connears

Short Mama-welcome to the boards. I'm sure upon checkin you should let the resort know that it is his birthday. The CM's have been known to do great things for a birthday guest. Plus if you are looking for more to do at the resort, check out
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68312 here on the boards and I'm sure someone can tell you everything that goes on.

HI ALL,

We will be there June 3 thru 20. We are driving this time because there are no good airfares out there any more. I guess the days of the $90 round trip airfare days are gone. It will be tough driving from Houston because it will be me(mom), son 11 and daughter 6.:eek:

I am still hoping for good airfare though. We will be staying at Dolphin, ________,Hard rock hotel. The blank part is not yet decided. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

June 15-19 POR Can't wait!!! Our first day is Fathers Day and our next to the last day is My husbands B-Day. What a lucky guy, to get to spend 2 special days at such a special place. My little ones 3 & 6 can't wait.
Kim

Hope you enjoy your stay. Welcome to the board.:)

June 12-19 here. We'll be offsite for a family reunion the 12-14, and at the Swan the 15-19! It will be my first time back since 1980, and DH, DS9, and DS11mo's first trip ever!

Father's Day is June 15th?!? Omigosh, I was thinking it was the next Sunday. (Yeah, 3rd Sunday in June. I forgot to count June 1st. :o) Yippee! A legitimate excuse to have a gift basket delivered to our room for our arrival at the Swan!

Welcome all. I hope you enjoy your stays at your resorts and disney. I am getting so excited as the countdown clock is getting closer. Anyone else feeling the excitement?:jester:

June 12-14 off site. June 15 - 21 at Polynesian with my DW, DS 6, and DS 3. DW will be celebrating 16th Anniversary while there. We were there for our honeymoon also. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I posted saying I would be there in June and unfortunately I cannot be there then. We are now booked in August. Someone beat me to the week in June I needed off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter