Who will be going in May?

madthemouse

Laughing Place.
My DD and I are going to Disney in May and we are looking forward to going again! We have been to Disney every year since 1995. We'd like to meet some people while we will be there in early May. Will anyone be there in early May too?

I'll be there with my DW and my 2 DS, along with my mother, brother, sister and brother in law ! Can't wait to go, way to cold this winter! :bounce:

My wife, myself and my two DD's are going on the Western 7 Day Cruise, leaving on May 8th. When we get back on the 15th we are spending a few days on land before heading home. Not sure where we are staying yet, between Port Orleans and Carribean Beach. My daughters will be 9 and 10 at the time of the trip. We would be happy to meet others while we are there.
:wave2:

Me, DW and DD (4) will be there May 1st - 10th. Right now we have ressies at the Dolphin (AAA rate $147.50 per night) I'm hoping we can upgrade to Poly with AP rate. I can't wait. It has been a cold Winter in Indy as well.....
ADP

We're talking about going in May, but not til the end of the month. The thought of warmth in Florida is so tempting when surrounded by snow.. :sunny:

MY DH, DD 17, and DS 7 will be there the 21st through the 26th. What will crowd be like?

May 1 and 2, we'll be at the BCV. DH and myself, we're empty nesters. We like to go for the F&G festival, but usually we go Memorial Day Weekend. We're trying it earlier this year!

Bobbi:D

DS & I are planning to be there the last week or so in May. We did the same thing last year. I wore my "lime green," and actually met 2 other DISers (I spotted one and the other spotted me). It was kinda fun. Of course, DS knows not to talk to strangers, but we conferenced about this and he knew to look for "lime green" every where we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter