who will be camping in dec?

abaldacci

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
we will be in the fw cabins dec 6- 15. just wondering who would be the too.:D

Edited post: We have decided to stay at summerfield suites and save lots of money have a good time w/o me. We are keeping the same dates. i can't help it i am frugual to a fault i guess. Hope to see all at the parks!!!!!!!:D

Or should say US! We'll be there from the 7th to the 14th!! We're staying in a preferred campsite. I am hoping (and have requested!) to get loop 200 near the water. Yeah for us!! We're going to Disney World!!!:bounce:

I'll be in loop 2000 Dec 11th - 17th

:bounce: I will be at FW Dec 16-20. First time solo trip, first time at Fw, however I visit there for a little while during every visit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
7-02 WL
Dec FW

my parents, 2 brothers and i will be there dec 7-16. i just returned from wdw on mon to find out we are going again. i am the youngest and i am 24 so if you hear 5 adults yelling at each other stop by and say hi b/c i am sure it is us. we'll probably be in the 2200 loop.
-jessica

We (DD 8 and 11) will be in the cabins December 19-29. We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be there Dec 22 - 30 camping in a pop-up. I hope it is warmer this year than it was in Dec 2000.

We are just toying with the idea of Dec 13-20, but the online thing says there are no sites.:( Is it usually acurate? Like I said, we're still in the daydreaming phase, but around here sometimes there's a thin line between that and reality. :jester:

Micki

Try calling CRO directly, the online site has different blocks of rooms than CRO has.

When we tried online, no spaces were available for Dec 22 -27. I called anyway, and got a space for Dec 22 -26. I'm still trying to add another night. CRO told me their inventory is updated much quicker than the online service. Good luck!

Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear. But there ARE some bills lurking around. Probably won't make it anyway. But I'll be thinking of you all :crazy: Before kids, we went every year. Dang things cramp our style, but I guess we'll keep 'em. (love all three to death of course - but didn't things used to be easier?)

Jackalope - You will be there at a good time - before the crowds and still with all the Disney Christmas Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter