• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will be at WDW in mid/late July?

The four of us and my mom and dad will be at the Poly from July 10-17 for sure. We are considering extending it by a couple of days, too.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We and some friends will be at AKL on July 9-11. Looking forward to pool time and lodge time!

BCV July 4- 10 then July 11 -17 at OKW... See ya there:wave:

Dolphin July 23-27th

Polynesian July 27- August 3rd

Aloha

Steve

WE will be there from Jul 25th throught he 30th at OKW. First time in a 2 bedroom, yahoo. We consists of me, dh dd 14 (Depplyinluv DIS member) ds11 and dd2

My dd14 will have her DIS stuff, I got her the green tshirt and the grey one and the lanyard, and the key chain and the luggage tag, although she won't have that, it will be in the room, lol...she will wear something lime/floourescent green eery day I am sure of IT...if you see her come say hi to her PLEASE! We saw someone else in April but she was tooooo shy!

18-23 BCV
23-25 Dolphin (too great a deal to pass up and I've always wanted to try it!)
25-30 OKW
I can't wait, it should be so much fun!

We will be at WL from July 11 to July 15 then on to the Disney Wonder! :bounce: Can't wait!

July 15-23 for us!:wave: Polynesian and GF.

:wave: Hi All!

We'll be at the Grand Floridian, RPC, July 21 - Aug 1, can't wait!::yes::

Originally posted by rpbear
We will be there July 21 thru July 27. Staying at the Contemporary. Myself, DD 16, DD 10 and my oldest DDs 2 best friends.

Cant get here soon enough! :Pinkbounc

Hey, rpbear!

We'll be at the CR on the same dates as you! Me, dd16, dd7, ds7, ds4, & ds1.

We'll also be at POR the 12th-18th, YC the 18th-21st, and then after the CR, we're finishing our vacation at AKL concierge the 27th-30th.

If my dd16 is driving me crazy by then, can I send her with you? You won't notice another 16 y/o girl, will ya? ;)

DS and I will be at WL from the 13-19th. I'll be sporting lime green Mickey's on my fanny pack.:bounce:

first time at the wilderness lodge
we will there from july - 7th - 17th.

see ya soon:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

yep its time to start packin!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :bounce: :bounce: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

our family will be there from July 23 to July 31 staying at all star music !!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

first trip ever can't hardly wait !!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be at the Polynesian GVC from July 14th until the 21st ! Can't wait and have been counting down the days for a long time already - just 39 more to go :earsboy:

I would have loved to have met the Tikiman! Your site and knowledge were fantastic when I was planning for the Poly in '02.

We'll be at BWV the 18-21st.

I guess I'll watch for the "cheerleaders."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter