• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will be at the Fort June 10-17

YellowXterra

HappyCamper
We will be at the Fort June 10 - 17th. Was just wondering how many Dis board members might be there the same week?

Yep, we'll be there in a pop up June 11-21 in either loops 1500 or 2000. Only 1 month!!!! :cool1:

We will be there tent camping from June 3-17 (possibly 18th) :sunny: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hourglass

I hope it goes by slooooooooooooooowww :snail: :snail: :snail: but I know it won't :car: :sad2: :sad: :sad:

June 4-15 in a Coleman Bayside. Have requested 300 loop.

June 1st to Aug 5th. Requested the 1700 loop! 8 weeks of heaven!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

mrsgus06 said:
June 1st to Aug 5th. Requested the 1700 loop! 8 weeks of heaven!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You know how jealous I am!! We can't wait to get to the Fort. I'm sure my younger daughter would love to meet up with your girls.

Melanie

ugadog99 said:
You know how jealous I am!! We can't wait to get to the Fort. I'm sure my younger daughter would love to meet up with your girls.

Melanie

The younger kids will not be there until June 11!!! I am spending the first 3 nights with hubby and he will leave and my 20 yo son will be there for the next week. They show up on the day he leaves. My parent's are taking the younger kids to Carowinds and upstate SC for a week before they come to Fl.

Wow, that sounds great, mrsgus, some time alone with hubby! Oh well, maybe the girls can get together for a few days before we leave.

Melanie

we will be in the cabins from june 5-12. Cant wait!!!!! Wish we were taking the popup

we will! June 11-17 actually. I absolutely can't wait. Haven't camped in FW since I was in 5th grade and now I'm taking DH to celebrate his Masters. :cloud9:

Look for our lime green Mickey on the pop up coming from Iowa starting Junew 9th to get there June 11th. My DW and I are taking 4 teenage girls, well, one's 20. Pray for my sanity in the van on the way there...come to think of it while there too!! hahaha If there will be any others there while we are, June 11th - 21, the kids are looking forward to meeting other Disers. Less than 1 month! :cool1:

We will be there for a family reunion staying in 3 cabins from June 9th to the 18th! I don't know who's more excited - us grown kids or the children!!! Since this will be the first trip to WDW for most of the real kids - I think we grown kids are more excited!!

26 days and counting........

June 11th to the 18th, no idea which loop (didn't request any specific one). One week earlier than last year's visit!!!

My family and I will be in FW from 6-13 to 6-21 in a cabin. We have an 11yo son and 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 yo daughters.

We will be in the cabins. Our reservations are 6/10 thru 6/17, but we will be spending a day traveling on both ends.

We are very excited, its the first trip for everyone. :cool1:

We'll be there from June 5-12. Angie, at least the kids will get together for a little while! Hopefully we'll get to squeeze in another few days in July, too.

YellowXterra, where in Tennessee are you from? We moved from Middle Tennessee to Florida last summer (to be closer to FW!!) and are now happily settled in our new home in Lakeland (after a year in East Orlando--aka Yankeeland--haha!)

We will hopefully be in loop 1700. Look for our large Mickey with the Musket sign, our 'Home at Fort Wilderness' sign and our other assorted cheesy decorations, and say Hi!!

campingcorgi said:
We'll be there from June 5-12. Angie, at least the kids will get together for a little while! Hopefully we'll get to squeeze in another few days in July, too.

YellowXterra, where in Tennessee are you from? We moved from Middle Tennessee to Florida last summer (to be closer to FW!!) and are now happily settled in our new home in Lakeland (after a year in East Orlando--aka Yankeeland--haha!)

We will hopefully be in loop 1700. Look for our large Mickey with the Musket sign, our 'Home at Fort Wilderness' sign and our other assorted cheesy decorations, and say Hi!!

Yankeeland ? that sounds familiar. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter