• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who wears Lime Green Mickey Heads to the parks?

Which park will you be at on Feb 5th? I already know I am going to Disney that day,and would love to meet you and your family!!
That thursday I think will be a free day for us. There are two sets of EMH's that we are going to try and hit. We will be at every EMH between 1/29, and 2/8. That is a good guide, besides the exact second Philharmagic opens.

I saw NO LIMEHEADS last weeks. Where was EVERYONE?
We were there from 24 -29th...Not a one, did I see....

I always have one attached to my lime green backpack! I have met a few really nice Disers because of it! :goodvibes My sister laughs at me....but I don't care!;)

I am editing the title of this thread in hopes of capturing more interest.

Wow, more interest? I'd say you've had a pretty good run so far! :rotfl:

I'm planning on grabbing a couple before our trip in Feb and attaching one to my and DD's backpacks. I'll say "hi" if I see any others, but I'd rather if you said "hi" to me first 'cause I think I'll be a little shy about it!

Cmon, Ive met hundreds on the boards just in the small amount of time that Ive been blogging, I think people underestimate how LARGE we are! Look at how a stupid little comment about a "sad little crab cake" changed a menu at the world's largest tourist spot. I dont think you realize how many of us there are. :dance3: If everyone showed their LGMH's when they are there, I think everyone would be surprised at the show of force we would have.
I am in the parks nearly every day. I see very few DISers. And I LOOK for them, the same way I look for Birthday buttons and homemade t-shirts about family reunions or special anniversaries. Now, maybe if everyone DID "show their colors" I would be proved wrong. But honestly ... don't see them. I have gone entire weeks without seeing a single lime green anything.

If the DIS has as much power as you suggest, AdClub would be re-opening this month and strollers would cost less. :thumbsup2

:earsboy:

I am in the parks nearly every day. I see very few DISers. And I LOOK for them, the same way I look for Birthday buttons and homemade t-shirts about family reunions or special anniversaries. Now, maybe if everyone DID "show their colors" I would be proved wrong. But honestly ... don't see them. I have gone entire weeks without seeing a single lime green anything.

If the DIS has as much power as you suggest, AdClub would be re-opening this month and strollers would cost less. :thumbsup2

:earsboy:

Do you wear a LGMH every day?

I personally wouldnt paint any room in my house that lime green color:lmao:
I most definetly would say hello to someone with one. Not sure if I am going to where one. I tend to forget my head if it werent attached.
I have take about 100 of them. I confess. I go in to pay my HD credit card bill, and snag a few. I have had a countdown since 100, and have 37 days to go. I have all kinds of colors though:lmao:
My kids really love being able to konw how many days are left.
I see no problem with taking the paint things. Hey, maybe I'll decide on a color at some point:rotfl2:

I personally wouldnt paint any room in my house that lime green color
I would. But then I also have a bright purple floor embedded with bright rainbow colored glitter....:rolleyes1 And purple countertops..... and a giant purple whimsical Pooh tree taking one wall from ceiling to floor with theatrical jel windows...:rotfl2: An an animated Pooh eating "hunny"...:thumbsup2

BBBBBBBBBBBBB

UUUUUUUUUUU

MMMMMMMM

PPPPPPPP With a new title!!:rotfl: :wizard: :yay:

I did when we were there in Sept 07 - I had mine attached to my bag.

Sadly, I didn't get to meet any fellow Diser's though. Hopefully if we make it to the world this year we will!!!:goodvibes

I have went to my local HD a few times in Biloxi an everytime they are OUT of LGMH! I leave in 32 days and am getting nervous we may not have any. I'm not a creative person but I will try to make some if HD never gets any in stock, my girls are adamant they have their LGMH ;)

We will have our eyes out looking for LGMH during our vacation! I'll be sure to say "hi!" if I see you :goodvibes

the week we were there, 12-14 to 12-20. I know quite a few of us went to the party on the 16th but I didn't see any :(

the week we were there, 12-14 to 12-20. I know quite a few of us went to the party on the 16th but I didn't see any :(

Having been part of the thread leading up to the party on the 16th, I was also looking for them because I knew how many DISers were going. Alas I didnt see one either...

I would notice the lime green, but would not say anything to you. Honestly, I have done the lime green for my backpack and my daughter's fanny pack. My choosing the colour had nothing to do with the Dis. I chose it because it really stands out. ;)

we were there Dec 14-21. I had my LGMHs hanging off my backpack (I had 5 of them all hanging loosely - 4 were meant for our luggage but I forgot to put them on), and also one on the strap for my camera.

A little girl on the monorail was fascinated with them. She kept talking to me and wanted to know where I got them, etc. She was 3 or 4. I ended up giving her one. I told her mom about the website, but she didnt seem interested. We met one family from Ohio who were very friendly (the wife came up to me after seeing them). I said hello to a few people, flashed my LGMHs and smiled - no one seemed too friendly, but they did say HI back. My family played along, but inside I think they thought I was going a little nutso.

It was kind of fun looking for people with them. There were lots of people wearing bright lime green shirts, but they might just like brightly colored shirts, so I never said anything to them.

A couple of years ago, at MCO I approached a lady who had a lime green scarf tied to her luggage - I asked her with a friendly smile if she was from the DIS boards, she looked at me as if I had 3 heads and ran away! :confused3 I felt so silly standing there with her trail of dust...never again have I approached anyone with lime green unless it was a planned meet up! I've met a bunch of awesome DISers at WDW and on DCL but all of them were planned well ahead of time via chat/email! Even then, most of the time they've approached me at the meet up - I'm so wary of approaching anyone! :guilty:

I have went to my local HD a few times in Biloxi an everytime they are OUT of LGMH! I leave in 32 days and am getting nervous we may not have any. I'm not a creative person but I will try to make some if HD never gets any in stock, my girls are adamant they have their LGMH ;)

We will have our eyes out looking for LGMH during our vacation! I'll be sure to say "hi!" if I see you :goodvibes

Well, im just telling you all now that have never seen a LGMH or been approached by anyone that noticed yours......"IM ON THE PROWL STARTING JAN 29TH, AND IM GONNA BE SAYIN HOWDY TO ALL OF YA, DONT YOU EVEN WORRY BOUT IT!!!":thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Well, im just telling you all now that have never seen a LGMH or been approached by anyone that noticed yours......"IM ON THE PROWL STARTING JAN 29TH, AND IM GONNA BE SAYIN HOWDY TO ALL OF YA, DONT YOU EVEN WORRY BOUT IT!!!":thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cool1:

:rotfl:
OK Here's my itinerary

Feb 4 Animal Kingdom

Feb 5 Epcot

Feb 6 Hollywood Studios

Feb 7 Magic Kingdom

:rotfl:
OK Here's my itinerary

Feb 4 Animal Kingdom

Feb 5 Epcot

Feb 6 Hollywood Studios

Feb 7 Magic Kingdom

We will be @ AK on the 4th, and HS on the 6th--- and we will have LGMH somewhere on us. See (?) you next month :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter