Who was your first ever crush on?

I never even thought about a celebrity crush, but that would be Darlene Gillespie, from the Mickey Mouse Club. All the other boys were hung up on Annette Funicello -- not me!

Probably Jason, about middle school. Our moms were friends and we spent time at each other's houses playing video games and watching the Princess Bride repeatedly. Talked to him at the 20 year reunion this summer.

I can't think of any celebrity crushes, wasn't my thing. DD13 is a different story! I think she has two real boy crushes and 4-5 celebrity crushes...

Celebrity....Lief Garrett , Jimmy mcNichol and Steve Austin ( 6 million dollar man!!!!)
Third grade....Ricky D. He kissed me on the play ground and ran away

I've never had a celebrity crush because well I see them just as any other type of person. They just have a good talent and there job pays really well. The only boy crush I have ever had was when I was in the 6th year of school back in South Africa and there was this boy name Brent that lived in my town that was in his 9th year. Of course he had no clue who I was, but I crushed on him for about 9 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter