Who was your DVC Guide

Our guide was Bobby Corsello. Very pleasant, knowledgable and took the time to answer all our questions as our buy in was done completely over the phone - SSR about a month ago. I have a feeling we will be contacting him soon as addonitis is already setting in!

Glenn Wilson has been our guide for our last 2 contracts, our original no longer works for the DVC. We also have been very pleased with Glenn. Very friendly and not at all pushy.

""Chris Mansour was our guide. He was knowledgeable, helpful and very laid back.
We purchased our original points from him, and our add-on a year later.""

Chris was also our guide. Not overly friendly but very professional and competent. We were please.

Charlotte

Our guide is also Judy Kaufman and we love her. We have done 2 add-ons with her and she is the best!

Another one I haven't seen mentioned here.

We had Edwin Rivera. What a great guy! He was really helpful and we really enjoyed working with him.

TTFN

:wave2:

Ron Brumbaugh was our guide. Always prompt to return your calls when
we had questions as we bought over the phone. We met him on our first
trip home and he gave us the grand tour. I would recommend him
as a guide.

Originally posted by bobbiwoz
Michelle MacAllister is our guide and she's professional and friendly.
Bobbi:D
Well, Bobbi, there's another common link (in addition to BC and DVC). Actually we have Larissa Prendergast, but she and Michelle are on the same work team, and share clients. Michelle has been taking great care of us (2 add-ons) during Larissa's maternity leave.

Larissa and Michelle are both great: very forthright and on the level, and they have always steered us in the right directions.

We have Veronica Devine. She's been very helpful! We ended up buying a resale, but all through the process she was very supportive. She called our room at OKW and left a message for us there on the 2nd day of our trip to make sure we were having fun!

Carol Ann DeAngelo

She was very laid back when we bought in 2001? +/-

I called her a few months ago, ready to do an add on. Someone took a message. She returned our call almost 2 weeks later. By then we had talked ourselves out of it. Shame for her.

We have enough point anyway! Don't we??????:) :tongue: :tongue:

We have Randy Kruger, and he's great! We just called to double our points last week, and spoke with him, so he is defenitely still around!

Our guide is Ricardo Quiroz we had him when we bought VWL sight unseen and when we added on with SSR sight unseen, we like him very much he has helped us out alot. When ever we call him he always replies with-in a couple hours

There sure is alot of guides, but when you think of how many vacation club "stands" they have throughout Disney plus the Cruise Line I guess it really adds up

Lisa DeRosa is our guide. We were referred to her by my sister, and she was excellent. Very helpful, VERY low pressure, but was able to answer all of our remaining questions.

Humberto Santos. He isn't like I often hear of other DVC guides. Pushy and not patient. His voice mail states not to expect to hear back from him for 48 hours. Would expressly not recommend his services.

I'm nervous that I have not seen his name yet but we just bought from Randy Cook. We love him. He was very patient with us (4 years patient) and we have had a great experience with him. No pressure and always calls back ASAP.

We have Carol Ann DeAngelo, we called her while on vacation at wdw and within 10 minutes she called back we saw her that afternoon added on 150 pts. yahoo more points:bounce:

I'm also wondering how many dvc guides there are, interesting how many just on these posts.

We started out with Brian Witt, but he left Disney after getting married. I didn't think a guide could be any better. We were bounced around with guides for awhile ... heck, can't even remember their names. We've had Michael Brunson for a few years now. Couldn't be happier! Believe me, if I had a complaint, EVERYONE would have heard about it!
I'd recommend Michael Brunson in a heartbeat. He's taken time out to talk us each time we've stopped by the sales center (even if we weren't staying at Disney) ... smart, friendly guy ... we've gotten some good advice from him during our chats.

We had Brian Sullivan as our guide. Havent seen him listed. he was well prepared and very knowledgeable. Great to work with.

We also have Judy Kaufman. She was great. We did add-on during the last SSR promo and she really went out of her way to be helpful and patient. Very professional lady!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter