Who was there Nov. 3-7?

Originally posted by JohnNJ
And you call yourself a Jersey girl? Jersey Week for the next two years is the second week in November.

11/10-11/2005

11/9-10/2006

Really!!! Sorry....didn't realize that.....:blush: But since I don't ever plan on going that week again....I guess it doesn't matter to me. Hey...this was me last week.....:crowded:

for the past three years I have flown from Western Canada to meet my sister and her family from the Toronto area at DisneyWorld during the first week of November. We had never heard of Jersey week until three years ago.
That year, 2002, and last year the crowds were manageable: this year especially Nov 6 and 7, the crowds were extremely large. My niece never got onto Space Mountain at all those days because of the long lines: even with the fast passes she would have had to wait almost six hours (yes the lines were that long).
Worse the line for Buzz Lightyear was over one hour, even with a fast pass the lline was almost 25minutes.
I have been at the MK during Christmas and New Years, yet the crowd during the Nov 6/7 weekend was the largest I have ever seen at MK.
good thing we arrived Oct 25 and had lots of time to see everything many times before the crowds arrived.
But all in all, it was still a great time.
Still have bruises from all the strollers hitting me from behind from that weekend.
:wave2: :wave2:

Yes, we were there from 10/29 - 11/05 and could not believe the crowds at MK and MGM. Very busy. Epcot was crowded but I think because of the set up around the lake that people flowed better. At frist we thought MK was busy due to MNSSHP and would weaken on 11/01 - not so. Lines and crowds at MK were busy up until we left on 11/05. We choose to go during this time so it would be less crowded. I would love a site that would show conventions, specail crowds for our next visit.

MNSSHP was a blast and the F&W Festival was outstanding. This is our favorite time at Disney and hope that the crowds were a fluke due to the hurricanes. Because we will be back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter