Who wants to see my shirts?

dr&momto2boys

DIS Veteran
Yesterday, I made these 28 shirts! I meant to leave myself more time, but you know how that goes!

Thank you DISigners! I appreciate all your work! My kids love them! (and my DH tolerates them!)

We leave for San Francisco Wednesday, Oct. 1st. Our cast of characters is DH, me (six months pregnant with #3), DS (Jake, almost 4), and DS (Max, 2).

It's going to be cool weather in SF so my kids will get to wear these long sleeved shirts (I had intended just to make them for wearing at home.) While doing our search for shirt designs over the last couple of months. These were the boy's favorites.
DSCF4129.jpg

Pat did the Diego design and I'm not positive but I think Natalie did the Grim Grinning Ghosts.

On October 3rd, we fly to San Diego. That day we're going to the SD Zoo. The next day we're going to SeaWorld. And then we're going to Legoland and driving to Anaheim. Here are the boys shirts. Of course they each have one, but only one is pictured. The SeaWorld shirt has a front and a back (name on back.)
DSCF4121.jpg

These are Amy's designs.

DSCF4123.jpg

The front is Natalie's design and the name on the back is Amy's.

On Monday, October 6th we'll have a character meal at Storyteller's, go to Disney's California Adventure park, and end the day with dinner at Cafe Orleans at Disneyland. Here are the shirts for this day:
DSCF4126.jpg

These designs are Lisabell's.

October 7th we'll spend the entire day at Disneyland.
DSCF4128.jpg

The Dream designs are Natalie's. The Grumpy and Tink designs are Kari's with some help from Drnifer on the Tink one.

October 8th is mostly DCA again. We'll eat at Wine Country Trattoria for early lunch and at Goofy's for a character dinner.
DSCF4127.jpg

The CA designs are Natalie's and the Princess on board design is Pat's.

October 9th is our last full day. We're going to have a character breakfast at Minnie's, dinner at Blue Bayou, and watch fireworks. These shirts have the stick family on the front and the other design on the back. We decided to do smaller designs on the upper chest on the front of the adult shirts.
DSCF4130.jpg

Lisabell made these for me based off of the original stick figure designer's work. The "Have you seen my family" is on the back of the shirts and was designed by Kristin (Future_imagineer.)

We have to head home in the early afternoon on Friday October 10th, but we plan to get some time in at DL in the morning. I want to eat breakfast at Riverbelle Terrace. Yes, we even have matching shirts on our last day-half day! There were just too many designs to choose from!
DSCF4125.jpg

These designs are Natalie's too.

I'm still working on printing out Penny's autograph books. They are so cool! I'll post pictures later. (Probably when we get back!)

Thank you designers! I'm sorry if I didn't give the right person the right credit. I collected many of these designs quite a while ago!

Wow! That's a lot of work! Everyone did a great job, and I'm sure you will have a MAGICAL time!

They all look fabulous! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

And if you haven't been there before - tell your hubby to be sure to do California Screamin' in California Adventure. It is by far the best, fastest and smoothest coaster I have been on. One of our all time favorites. (I said only your hubby - given your delicate condition! - do not know what the policy is on the ride regarding pregnant women)

Love the shirts, I can't wait to finish mine, i see you did a lot of work. do you by chance remember where you got the have you seem my family design? i know i have seen it with everyone in the groups name on the back like a checklist but i can't remember where?

Love the shirts, I can't wait to finish mine, i see you did a lot of work. do you by chance remember where you got the have you seem my family design? i know i have seen it with everyone in the groups name on the back like a checklist but i can't remember where?

When will you be at Pop?? We will be there aug 2-16 2009.
I can not wait.

Great job on the shirts!! I can't wait to make some for my family. Hopefully they come out just as nice!!

Kristin did that design. Her screen name is something like future_imagineer. I hope you found it! We're JUST back from our trip.

Back from our trip...

We got comments (compliments) on every single one of our T-shirt designs. It's fun matching and easier to find your family in the crowd too!

I really think Disney should hire some of you DISigners! There definately is a demand for these designs. Not one day went by where many people didn't ask where I got my shirts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter