Who wants to help me make a WDW Bucketlist?!

princessnikitaa

Mouseketeer
I've always wanted to make one, but, felt that it was too much to do it on my own, and I have no idea where to start!

And plus, I want to know what you guys are dying to do!

Leave your bucketlist down below:

Contemporary is my bucket list hotel as well.

My other goal is to visit every Disney Park in the world. I haven't gotten to the overseas ones yet, but am seriously planning Tokyo.

We price out our "bucket list" vacation every year. Then, we look at our 3 kids, and say, well, I guess they still need to eat, so lets stay at grandma's or the values!! One day,though, we will do it.

Eating is pretty important I guess.. hahaha
but yes, Positive vibes! Definitely will achieve it one day!

I think one of the major bucket list items is called the Golden Spoon, where you eat at every restaurant possible. I'm working on that. And then I'm working on taking a cruise on all the major ships. I've boarded the Dream 4 times already, but experiencing the others would be lovely!

Contemporary is my bucket list hotel as well.

My other goal is to visit every Disney Park in the world. I haven't gotten to the overseas ones yet, but am seriously planning Tokyo.

I am with you on that one. My dream one would be Paris!

My list:

Experience every attraction
See every show
Stay in every resort
Eat at every restaurant (table and quick service)
Wild Africa Trek
Keys to the Kingdom Tour
Wilderness Back Trail Adventure
AKL Night Safari
Attend every existing event (MNSSHP, MVMCP, Epcot Flower and Garden, etc.)

Savannah view at AKL-Jambo House, for a week (maybe in a 1br!)
Keys to the Kingdom tour

I've been there a lot, so have done most things I've wanted to do already. But

Bucket List stuff -- planned for March of 2017
Stay in hotel in Downtown Disney -- one of the few places/areas I've never stayed
Do the Keys to the Kingdom tour

Bucket List till I looked at cost lol -- As cool as these sound they are just so expensive, so I highly doubt I will ever do these. I actually looked at these for March of 2017 and said -- no - not for that price. I could have done a watered down version, but when watered down it just wasn't appealing to me.
-- Savannah View room and Animal Kingdom Lodge -- but OMG -- room for same dates in 2016 is showing up with tax as being between 600 and 700 a night -- too rich for my blood
-- Dinner at JIKO -- sure could do it with a stay somewhere else, but it was the big African themed mini get-a-way that was the big appeal
-- Wild Africa Trek -- a $100 admission as we'd just do one Disney day and $258 pp for those dates (sure -- but boy is that pricey for just three hours)

My bucket list would include:
  • Staying in a Garden Cottage Suite at BWV. I don't know why it appeals to me, but those cottages look so adorable.
  • Chef's Table at V&A
  • Taking a VIP tour with my own personal Plaid
I'd also love to have a night in the Cinderella Suite and Dinner at Club 33 but I know those are less likely to happen than the other wishes.

I've been there a lot, so have done most things I've wanted to do already. But

Bucket List stuff -- planned for March of 2017
Stay in hotel in Downtown Disney -- one of the few places/areas I've never stayed
Do the Keys to the Kingdom tour

Bucket List till I looked at cost lol -- As cool as these sound they are just so expensive, so I highly doubt I will ever do these. I actually looked at these for March of 2017 and said -- no - not for that price. I could have done a watered down version, but when watered down it just wasn't appealing to me.
-- Savannah View room and Animal Kingdom Lodge -- but OMG -- room for same dates in 2016 is showing up with tax as being between 600 and 700 a night -- too rich for my blood
-- Dinner at JIKO -- sure could do it with a stay somewhere else, but it was the big African themed mini get-a-way that was the big appeal
-- Wild Africa Trek -- a $100 admission as we'd just do one Disney day and $258 pp for those dates (sure -- but boy is that pricey for just three hours)
You should look into dvc point rental. It would be about $250/night

Mine would be grand floridan for week before going on the cruise in one of the best rooms you can get on the boat. Haha a non stop eating holiday! I like the idea of going to the other disneys, I heard Paris is amazing

Ride in an amphicar
See the holiday decorations at the Ft Wilderness campsites
Meet Jiminy Cricket (not just watch him go by in the parade)
Meet Huey, Dewey, and Louie

And the impossible dreams:
Escape to Walt's Wilderness tour (apparently discontinued)
Go for another ride on favorite attractions that aren't there anymore (If You Had Wings, World of Motion, Horizons, etc.)
And meeting Walt himself would have been the ultimate Disney bucket list item. I'd be interested in his opinion of how WDW is now.

When I was young, Full House had an episode where the Tanners went to Disney World, and Michelle rubbed the lamp from Aladdin and the Genie came out. She got to be Princess for the day. This entailed her basically getting to do anything she wanted: front of the line, tea party with characters, her whole family riding in the parade.

Other 90s kids will feel me on this. I fully understand that it's not at all representative of reality, but I want Michelle Tanner's Disney experience. I did, at least, eat at "that aquarium restaurant where Danny tried to propose to Vicki" as an adult. Coral Reef didn't fully live up to expectations, but hey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter