Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer?

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
We just returned from the 7 night eastern and had a wonderful time :) On the night of this show, my DH was picked to play. Now believe me when I say that he is not a Disney expert even with my influence but he went up and took my DD who just turned 8. She was amazing and made me very proud!! She made it to the 7th question all on her own and won $175.00. She was so excited and had a little shopping spree that evening. Make sure you go to this, it was so much fun and you might be picked to play. :)

Awesome! What a wonderful memory that will be for her.

We went last year and enjoyed the show, but were not picked to play. Both DW and I are self-proclaimed Disney trivia experts, and we found the questions to be hard. I was actually glad I wasn't up there because I would
not have done well. But we'll probably go again this time just for the atmosphere of it all!!

'Beano':cool:

On our Eastern cruise last year, I got picked! My Disney knowledge isn't too bad but I dragged DD (9 at the time) with me and she managed to get to $100 without any help (or hinderance!) from me!

I let her loose in Mickey's Mates and told her she could buy all the stuff that I'd spent the cruise telling her she couldn't have!!!!

(PS - I kept the Contestant Pin - Mum has to have some memories too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kelsie, that is SO COOL!!! Good for Sarah! :)

I have been a panelist twice, which is also fun, but nothing like being in the hot seat. :earsgirl:

The "Who Wants To Be A Mouseketeer" Show is really a lot of fun. My DS (7) was picked and he took daddy up there. They said like everyone else up there says...the questions are always harder when you are in the "hot seat" as to being in the audience! We had a great time and my DS, Tristan had a shopping spree too that evening.

It's a lot of fun to just watch even if you aren't picked though. I hope they don't get rid of that show any time soon!

Heidi:bounce:

They use a computer to pick randomly by row letter and then seat number....we went to the first show and we all (the four or us sat in the second row from the stage. Then we went to the second show after we found out how they picked people...we all sat all over the theater ...My DH in the middle....My DS(7) a row above me and my DS (12) way to the left at the top...and my DS (7) was picked!

It's a lot of fun....don't miss this show especially if you are a fan of who wants to be a millionaire!

Heidi:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I was in the *hot seat* on our cruise last September and those questions WERE hard. Strangers even came up to me later and told me I had the hardest questions to answer out of all the contestants!! But the Emcee helped me a bit and I won either 200 or 250 dollars credit.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I know that if you sit up forward section of the theater, you get picked. Everytime we have sat in the back portion of the theater (not the very back but in the second section of the theater) and NO ONE has evre been picked back there. By the way, it really bother me when the host says please no help anf no one listens to him. Just my little "quirky thing" I have.

We were sitting in the back in August, and while we didn't get picked for the hot seat my husband did win me the large Mickey that they give away at the end.

As for the second section of the theater.... I seem to remember them announcing that "if you want to have a chance at being picked to play, you have to be in the first section". Then they gave everyone a couple of minutes to move. My DS8 was only 2 seats away from one who was picked, and he knew (or guessed correctly) the answers to the first 5 questions! Too bad he wasn't on stage. :(

WOW!!! I'm so happy for little Sarah! She must have been grinning from ear to ear!:D :D :D

I don't know about all the shows, but we were in the center section against the back wall in the center of the isle and won the Mickey. My husband thought we had a good chance because no one was sitting near us and we had a lot more seats to our advantage. And it did work because the seat drawn for the Mickey was 10 away from us, but we were the closest. Someone was picked for the hot seat on the section to our right who was sitting higher then we were for one of the games.

Kelsie:
We were on the same cruise and my husband was on the panel! But we were at the 6:30 show and you must've been at the 8:30 show.

On the first night, my 9 year old son got picked by the ventriloquist to be his "dummy". It was hysterical!!

We had a great time and didn't want the cruise to end ( who does?!).

Chip

We sat in the back section and I was picked to be in the hot seat. I was very nervous, but did a pretty good job and it was fun to have some fun money to wipe out some of our bill! I went straight to treasure ketch and bought the perfume I'd been eyeing all week. It was funny to be recognized by several others on board as being on the show. How funny! It is a great experience. ONe tip: Pretend you don't know much about Dis trivia and the questions will be simple as pie! Mine were very difficult because I said I watched a lot of Dis movies. Ugh! Me and my big mouth!

Tigger's Pal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter