Who wants a webcam!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by LuvsBlueDiamonds, Oct 22, 2010.

1. LuvsBlueDiamonds

LuvsBlueDiamonds DIS Veteran

I'm hoping DCL puts a webcam on the Dream and the Fantasy.

Most cruise lines have them... come on Disney! I want to see the ships at sea!

You would think the technology is there with the virtual portholes!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

We have been putting that on the comment cards for years now. Wish they would also!!

MJ

4. Page4

Page4 Mouseketeer

That seems like some awesome marketing. That would really excite potential cruisers. Before we took our first DCL cruise we kept looking at all the pics on-line to get excited.

5. MinnesotaMouseketeers

MinnesotaMouseketeers DIS Veteran

I would love to have one on each of the DCL ships. Wonder why Disney doesn't do this. I have read that DCL CM read these posts, so hopefully they notice this one.

6. Husurdady

Husurdady DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 AND DON'T FORGET C. C. TOO. :thumbsup2

7. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

I deal with the Disney media people all the time. They say the most frequent request from the media they get is to put webcams on the ships and in the parks. The understand why we ask about it. But THEIR bosses have made it clear it will never happen. Disney is always is concerned about image, and they are just concerned something controversial would happen and be caught on the live cams.
    Good lord knows how many issues they have had with woman flashing the camera at the end of Splash Mountain, and that is a far more controled environment.

8. dylan'smom

dylan'smom DIS Veteran

:lmao:

9. Yunchman

Yunchman Mouseketeer

I can understand where they are coming from to an extent. When I was about 16 I went to WDW and went on Splash mountain and me and my bf at the time kissed during the pic and they covered it up at the end of the ride when you look at your pics! I thought that was a little weird I mean it was literally just a peck but you would have thought we were like full on making out! :rotfl: