Who wants 4 fastpasses!

mandy99

Mouseketeer
Hi all
Just came back from DLRP and had bought fastpasses from Ebay - dont think we will be going until May next year if at all so thought i'd give them away to someone as i'm feeling in the festive mood!

Nothing needed in return so first two people to pm me gets them (4 to each person who pm's me).

No catch - they really do work - used them myself when we were there two weeks ago.

xx

Hi all
I'm so sorry about the late reply but we have been away for a week due to a family bereavement.
I'll work through the pm's tonight and get replies sent to everyone who pm'd me.

There are a few pm's from people going within the next few days but i am not sure if i've missed the posting deadlines from ireland to the uk - will check that out and will try to get the fastpasses sent to people who will receive them in time for their trip.

will get replies out this evening - promise!

sorry again
x

Hi all
I'm so sorry about the late reply but we have been away for a week due to a family bereavement.
I'll work through the pm's tonight and get replies sent to everyone who pm'd me.

There are a few pm's from people going within the next few days but i am not sure if i've missed the posting deadlines from ireland to the uk - will check that out and will try to get the fastpasses sent to people who will receive them in time for their trip.

will get replies out this evening - promise!

sorry again
x

Hi Mandy - sorry to hear about your news. I originally sent you a PM a short while after the offer was posted but please count me out as we are leaving at 3.30 am this Saturday and I suspect that is just a little too early for Saturday's postal delivery !:rotfl2:

Off to fight the crowds - should be fun, our first full day is Sunday 21st Dec when the parks are expected to be at full capacity ! Have a good Xmas. :santa:

Regards The TOT Crew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter