Who took the Power Rangers place?

thf913

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know who took the place of the Power Rangers at DHS? I really hate that the Power Rangers left--my boys love them!!! TIA

At the moment, no one. Rumors indicate Phineas and Ferb are the most likely replacement - to appear in spring 2011.

I'm really hoping that the Phineas and Ferb rumors are true. My kids love that show!

Thanks for the info. My boys love Phineas and Ferb, too. But, we're going in December. We were hoping someone would be there. That is their favorite part of DHS.

At the moment, no one. Rumors indicate Phineas and Ferb are the most likely replacement - to appear in spring 2011.

Ah . . . so the important question is this: what month constitutes Spring? Will our first-weekend-in-March (if that's when ESPN the Weekend ends up happening) be Spring enough?

(Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease . . .)

it'd more likely be april/may which is one of the two times of year that there are generally large entertainment changes

I would like to add my vote to hoping it is P & F and that they are there by the last week of May! This is one of my son's favorite shows!! :thumbsup2

It's nice when WDW keeps the characters current! I sure wish they would change the characters at the Playhouse Disney breakfast! JoJo and Goliath aren't even current! I wish they would crank out the new characters faster!!!! It's Disney, they should be able to! Where are Special Agent Oso and the current Playhouse Disney Peeps??

Sorry to everyone who loves the Power Rangers...my DS5 doesn't even know who they are...What channel are the PR on??

It's nice when WDW keeps the characters current! I sure wish they would change the characters at the Playhouse Disney breakfast! JoJo and Goliath aren't even current! I wish they would crank out the new characters faster!!!! It's Disney, they should be able to! Where are Special Agent Oso and the current Playhouse Disney Peeps??

Sorry to everyone who loves the Power Rangers...my DS5 doesn't even know who they are...What channel are the PR on??

JoJo and Goliath are gone. Oso and Handy Manny are there now.

Add me to the list of those that would love to see P&F by April (the first week would be nice). I've been practicing my Candace laugh for a long time now. I need to try it out on someone.

JoJo and Goliath are gone. Oso and Handy Manny are there now.

That is so great! We were ther last November and they were still there, so we skipped that restaurant. We were there in July and I thought they were still there!! I am so excited! I may add a ressie today!! Thanks so much for the info!!!!:cool1:

Oh, glad to hear that JoJo and Goliath are gone and Oso and Handy Manny are in! :thumbsup2 and my boys wouldn't even know who the Power Rangers are so that's fine with me~~~my 7 year old LOVES Phineas & Ferb...too bad they won't be there in January :(

Phineas and Ferb would be awesome! I hope they turn up.

And for the parents with Power Rangers fans, the series was bought back from Disney this year and it's starting up on Nickelodeon next year. So they might pop up again at Universal in 2011, you never know! The current owners have said they want to have a presence at theme parks, so your boys might see the Rangers again somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter