Who to book with?

JJsmama

WDW addict
Hi,

I have just decided to take my oldest son and I on a Europe ABD trip this summer - already only 2 months away. I know which trip I want but I don't know who to book with? Should I use DU or Small World? Any difference? Or someone else?

I would like the TA to be able to also book the flights since we arrive and depart different airports.

Thanks!

We have used Dreams for 5+ cruises so far plus an ABD Adventure in a few months. Great service and very knowledgable.

We used Dreams Unlimited for our other ABD trip and our cruise. We currently have another ABD and another cruise booked through them. They are great to work with! :thumbsup2

So which ABD are you signing up for? :) Inquiring minds want to know!!

Sayhello

Ok, great! I will contact DU about it. Actually I was surprised that I couldn't just book it from the ABDisney website. With the time difference, having to communicate with a real person between China and USA can take an extra day between each of my questions/ their answers, so I will go ahead and ask a couple more here:

Can DU also help with the air tickets or should i plan to do those separately?

Which trip insurance do you guys recommend? On our last DCL, I remember thinking I should have chosen another insurance company than Disney because the other had more lenient cancellation policies. What do you all think?

I would like to do the Germany Fairytale castles trip. (Well, I really want to do a lot of the trips, but this is the one we're starting in.)

Ok, great! I will contact DU about it. Actually I was surprised that I couldn't just book it from the ABDisney website. With the time difference, having to communicate with a real person between China and USA can take an extra day between each of my questions/ their answers, so I will go ahead and ask a couple more here:

Can DU also help with the air tickets or should i plan to do those separately?

Which trip insurance do you guys recommend? On our last DCL, I remember thinking I should have chosen another insurance company than Disney because the other had more lenient cancellation policies. What do you all think?

I would like to do the Germany Fairytale castles trip. (Well, I really want to do a lot of the trips, but this is the one we're starting in.)
As far as insurance is concerned, I've found that ABD's insurance is better than DCL's. ABD's insurance has a pre-existing condition waiver if you purchase within 14 days of making your deposit, and I've found the rates pretty competitive. I also like Travelex or Travel Insured. Check out www.insuremytrip.com. They have a lot of suggestions.

The Germany trip is very popular. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I'd email Kevin; he can tell you if they'll handle airfare or not.

Sayhello

I'm pretty sure, close to positive, that DU does not do airfare because if they did I would have gotten Kevin to do mine! :goodvibes But another vote for DU here. I've used them for several cruises and two ABDs. Have a great trip and don't for get to report back!

Dreams Unlimited Travel offers airfare through ABD and Disney.

ABD will work with you to get the flight you want, but they use published airfare. These are not chartered flights or lower airfares.

They will also book specific flights, should you find a fare, schedule, connection that you want.

They will also look for the lowest pricing at the point of booking.

ABD will not monitor your flights for lowered pricing.

ABD can add your loyalty number to your flight, but can not book air with frequent flyer miles or redeem vouchers.

Please keep in mind that airfare must be paid in full at the time of booking.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter