Who thought it was a good idea to turn popcorn into a soup?

Drjkowens

Mouseketeer
Just off the Fantasy and had to ask... Is there anyone out there that enjoyed the popcorn soup at AP?

Wasn't on the cruise, but intrigued by popcorn soup!!! I love popcorn flavored jellybeans...but soup...might be a bit much? I'd like to try it though :)

My daughter asked for and got more popcorn without the soup.
The soup was just.......odd......

Drjkowens said:
Just off the Fantasy and had to ask... Is there anyone out there that enjoyed the popcorn soup at AP?

Not me. It was dreadful.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ours said the same but we were intrigued to take a taste. Tastes exactly like buttered popcorn in semisolid, gelatinous, throat coatingly thick form weird!!

I really like it

it was just like hot buttered popcorn

my DH whos "Mr Basic" tired mine and like it so much he ordered his own

I liked it too. I agree with the poster who said it was like corn chowder. I did eat the popcorn separately rather than add it to the soup.

I really liked it! Agree with those who said it tasted like corn chowder. Kinda sweet, creamy. Actually was probably one of my favorite items along with black truffle pasta pursiettes. Matter of taste!!

Do they serve that the first or second night at AP? I'll have dinner at Palo the first night of AP, so I hope that's when they serve it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter