• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who thinks..

bigger cars that arent magic but you can still drive around

and pets VMK YOU NEED CATS AND DOGS COME ON NOW!!!

hmmm... -gets out 10 foot long list-
well for one the Jack Sparrow costume should come up more than every 5000 codes.. would be nice if they actually released flying carpet magic.. less in game quests where 50 ghosts or more are needed to win..being able to see how many times you have won each game.. a prize on your birthday.. and the list goes on..

they should have better banning messages explaining WHY you got banned.

also they should bring costumes back for one hour every 6 months so we can have some and they are still rare.

Idol_Fan said:
they should have better banning messages explaining WHY you got banned.

also they should bring costumes back for one hour every 6 months so we can have some and they are still rare.
Yes, a better explantion would be helpful. My friend DestinyIslands made a room that says "Ideas to make VMk better" His Idea was "Let NPC's Run around and talk" My Idea was "Make VMK Open 24 hours, VMK Staff would take shifts (some ppl in the morning and night)"

Here's a few:

Get better servers. Please. There is nothing more annoying than sitting in line for a staff event just to dc the second you get into the room.

More In-Game quests (Please VMK!! Believe it or not the world does not end at California and Florida!!!)

Raise the rate at which the POTC2 game gives out Jack Sparrow Costume. It does not teach people patience, it teaches people that you might as well give up on whatever new costume the testers are wearing, because it will appear in a game that will very well drive you insane. So many people were looking forward to this, and nor that it's been released, people have to go through a version of heck known as, "The constant clicking and mind-numbing insanity of entering another code to just get a Davy Jones Organ." If your talking about the "fingers gushing blood, carpletunel syndrome causeing, sanity ripping, eye-bleeding" version of patience, however, then yes, it does teach patience. But not the normal kind that is actually useful in life.

More magic availale. You've teased as day after day, and month after month with Flying Carpet and Treasure Detector magic, so if you could, please release these.

There's more things, but I think that I've hopefully put out some good ideas for you all.

dont get me started they need to release the blue and pink hero costumes and allot more they didnt release but hey were going to like other tiki pins

shadow pirate said:
Here's a few:

Get better servers. Please. There is nothing more annoying than sitting in line for a staff event just to dc the second you get into the room.

More In-Game quests (Please VMK!! Believe it or not the world does not end at California and Florida!!!)

Raise the rate at which the POTC2 game gives out Jack Sparrow Costume. It does not teach people patience, it teaches people that you might as well give up on whatever new costume the testers are wearing, because it will appear in a game that will very well drive you insane. So many people were looking forward to this, and nor that it's been released, people have to go through a version of heck known as, "The constant clicking and mind-numbing insanity of entering another code to just get a Davy Jones Organ." If your talking about the "fingers gushing blood, carpletunel syndrome causeing, sanity ripping, eye-bleeding" version of patience, however, then yes, it does teach patience. But not the normal kind that is actually useful in life.

More magic availale. You've teased as day after day, and month after month with Flying Carpet and Treasure Detector magic, so if you could, please release these.

There's more things, but I think that I've hopefully put out some good ideas for you all.
yea.. all vmk is teaching us with the whole sparow costume thing is that we should admire things others have and be jealous of them and that our dream of owning something like that will not happen..

I think more pixar related stuff should be realeased e.g Buzz Lightyear Costume, Woody Costume,Bugs Life Rooom,Andy's Room,Toy Box,ABC Block, Bo Peep Costume Jessie Costume, Nemo Fish Tank,Incredibles Outfit,Lightning McQueen Seat (Like herbie),Fliks Backpack i will try and think of more

:tink: Here are some things I think VMK should change:

More furniture more to express our selves
New costumes and hats(LOVE RARE ONES)
More types of rooms make it look like we can design
Instead of shops a mall with more shops then we already have
More room on our friends list
More clothing all the stuff we have is UGLY
We can buy like a special V.I.P club membership with credits
V.I.P club only rooms/room designs
Cars not magic or other vechiles
Pets
and more hairstyles
:tink: party: :jumping1: party: party: :jumping1: party: :jumping1: party:

just make you be able to buy items maybe because i am not good at the quests! now everything is going into a quest but lets face it i am not good at them :teacher:

also i think they need:
more costumes
and posters

:beach:

No bay be stuff or taken
Make VMK players have pets (Like a dog or cat for credits)

I want them to STOP taken, baby, and I also think that the Jack Sparrow costume should come up just fine like the organs, posters, skeleton monkeys, and chest. I also think that VMK should obviously not put dc messages on the wrong part your in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter