Who thinks BW surrey bikes are annoying?

We had a scare a few weeks ago when some maniac was coming down the hill off the bridge behind Atlantic Dance and turning into the Boardwalk area right at my 22 month old DD. Guess he didn'
t want to brake after making it up the hill, but it was very frightening! Again, it depends on the operator but some people have no clue.

There's the answer, make it one way and on a path that is uphill.......all the way.:bounce:

gosh, I stay at the boardwalk all the time and have never been bothered by them at all...I think it adds to the atmosphere . Of course rude drivers could be an accident waiting to happen but honestly people I've met riding them have been reaaly nice.

I like the bikes and have ridden them before, but I agree that when its really crowded, the amount they rent should be limited. And from the bikers perspective, its not as much fun when its crowded anyway.
It is amusing watching people trying to get up that hill. (its almost as fun as trying to bike up it yourself, but a lot less tiring) Watching other people trying to do it is one of the most entertaining things on the boardwalk. It also gives you something to do while your waiting for the boat to come. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter