• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who the heck is the tag fairy??

Hey Tag Fairy,

I had a very unsuccessful Tag Sale today. Maybe I could get a tag from here to make up for it? please, please, please........

I am just a humble teacher getting ready to go back to school. I could use the extra loot from my tag sale to buy school supplies. I'll try again tomorrow for both my sale and my DIS tag!!

Joanne
:D

Joanne,

I'd give you a tag if I could! Keep believing and it will happen!!! Good luck with your Tag Sale tomorrow.

Annmarie

jmcross

Do you believe? Uh, huh!, Now, close your eyes, (real tight), clap really loud, stomp your feet and say I do. I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do.I do. BELIEVE!

Watch for the schwoop over your head and you'll be tagged.

I think I might be too new and too lost to be tagged.

At least I finally picked a resort - Wilderness lodge - for my first trip to wdw.

:wave: Hi! Just want to congratulate you on picking my favorite place to stay - the Wilderness Lodge!!!!!! You have to join us on the WL thread. We are all WL fans and everyone has soooo much information. Hope to see you there, too. I like to join in on a few different threads. It's so much fun.:earsgirl:

so don't worry that you are too new. If you believe, she knows it and when you least expect it, you get tagged!!!

...can happen any time, any place, any post.......you are now entering THE TAGLIGARCHY ZONE!!!

Hey everyone !! Just wanted to say hi to my friends on the BEST thread on the board.

Ok so has anyone thought of who we should "Let" start the new "Who the heck is the TF " thread when we reach the page limit next week LOL
:::waving De-coder ring over the keyboard and screen to cast my spell::: DOESNT everyone think it should be me :::look into my eyes..... you think it is a good idea:::

Wishing everyone a Tagged night

I believe in Peanut Butter, Tinker bell, and the Tag Fairy...

DW (RRBB) and I are off To DL over Halloween (her Birthday is a few days later), and a little Pixie Dust might be nice (so might a surprise Tagging for her too...She has spent all day watching a QVC Scrapbooking Marathon (Only the Tag Fairy and her laptop knows for sure what she spent)) Do you think that the Tag Fairy might consider branding her a Scrapping Diva, or QVC Uncontrollable?

Does the Tag Fairy take requests from forsaken Husbands?

Please feel free to visit me as well......

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap.

:bounce:

Originally posted by Mermaid 3
so don't worry that you are too new. If you believe, she knows it and when you least expect it, you get tagged!!!

You are never too new to get your tag. I got my tag after my second or third post. (I can not even update my profile yet)
:bounce: :bounce:
My question is what is the gender of the TF or does it matter just as long as we get taged.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The Tag Fairy has a temper too,

I tried to add an HTML Color command in my Tag and lost my Site Sponsor Tag...

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap.

I Apologize If I have offended you!!!!!!!

I DO BELIEVE IN THE TAG FAIRY!
Thanks for the good luck wishes on my tag sale, Annmarie. Maybe I'll earn enough dough today to buy some cool stuff for my students! Alas, still no visit from the tag fairy today!!!

The Tag Fairy needs a break once in awhile!! She is probably relaxing by the pool thinking of cute and clever tags. But I also wonder if the Tag Fairy gets paid for overtime??? HMMMM something to ponder.............................

Nice BIG claps ohanafamily. That would get my attendtion

And Iamcanadia- the Tag Fairy is a she! I know because she told me!!!:bounce:

I see lines running through my computer, (like when they show a computer on tv) and lines are running through it.

Anyway, I need a new highlite and so does my hair!

Jeesh...I wander off for a weekend and things just keep on truckin' here in Tagtopia!

Well I hope all had a tagtastic weekend. As for me, well my parents and sister made a surprise visit to the house and stayed the weeked...knocked everything off schedule as they normally do..then left this morning as I was walking out the door to head to work. Needless to say...I need a three day weekend...

AND LOW AND BEHOLD...

I am five glorious days way from a three day Labor Day weekend babY!!!!:bounce:

All I have to do is make it through this week and I can relax for three days in solitude (well relative solitude) before heading back into the hardest part of the year for me. Work, teaching, rehearsals. That's right...through November I go on the nineteen hour day/six days a week regiment!

Now ask me if I'm insane.

Ok I'm done ranting now. I'm going to take my slide whistle and play a tune and drink my coffee and call it a Monday.

Mad4Mickey...I see you're learning how to use the ring well...I am impressed.

Oh well...back to work.

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey
OK so has anyone thought of who we should "Let" start the new "Who the heck is the TF " thread when we reach the page limit next week LOL

Being new to this thread (and quite possibly having irritated the Tag Fairy) Might I suggest that SHE decide who starts the new thread when it becomes necessary???

Just a thought.....

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!
Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!

(If your gonna clap, why not make it patriotic and Disboard Green!!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter