• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who should win Rock Start INXS?

Who should win Rock Star INXS?

• JD

• Marty

• Mig

Results are only viewable after voting.

I agree..I love Trees! and I have that song stuck in my head now. I also want Marty to win, but I think JD will. I didn't like Marty at first...looks too much like David Spade....but he really has a unique voice and is very talented.

I really like JD followed by Marty. I never really cared for Mig.

I think JD is a prima donna and the band will regret choosing him if they do. He strikes me as insincere whenever he gets "mushy".... he's playing everyone.

Mig looks like an elf. I also thought his vocals on his INXS song last night were awful.

I like Marty.

MIg has been my favorite since the beginning, but I think JD is the best fit for the band. Marty has a great voice, but his robotic motions freak me out!

Octoberbeauty said:
MIg has been my favorite since the beginning, but I think JD is the best fit for the band. Marty has a great voice, but his robotic motions freak me out!

LOL thats similar to what bugs me about JD....his hand convulsions! Mig is great, but I don't think his voice compares to the other 2.

I say bring Suzie back as a surprise and go out on a limb and go with her!

Actually, Marty's been my favorite since I started watching about 6-7 weeks ago, so my vote goes for him. However, it would've been fun to see INXS pick Suzie.

I think JD will win - who do I want to win? Mig. Even though he looks like an elf, IMO he's really cute.

I'm torn myself, I think JD vocally is the best fit, but I like Marty and MiG's attitudes so much more, I voted for MiG in the poll though, I just love him, my Mom, a huge INXS fan has loved Marty for weeks.

:3dglasses

I think they will pick JD, so I will vote for him. But I really don't like his attitude, or his reincarnation of Elvis.

To be honest, I don't think MiG or Marty are right for their band, INXS, either.

Denae

I love MiG but I think it'll be J.D. I'm fine with that though, MiG will do well on his own. Just as long as it's not Marty.

I don't know what the big deal is about Brooke Burke. Yeah, she certainly isn't ugly and she does have a good figure, but I find her boring as the host of the show. Seems like she is just there reading the words, no emotion whatsoever. If they do this show again, and i hope they do, I hope they get a different host. And what is Dave there for anyway? He serves no purpose.

I've liked Marty from the beginning, so I think he should win. But my question is... why would they want to sing for INXS anyway... there music is so lame. I'm so sick of hearing the same awful INXS songs they sing for the "sing-off" or whatever it's called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter