Hi all, Well, we got the paperwork in the mail last Thursday, looked everything over and was going to sign everything today. Yesterday my wife's car completely died. It needs an entire new transmission so we will decide wheather to fix it or buy a new one. In any event, this throws a snag in our DVC plans. We put down our $500 deposit last week and were going to send in the contracts tomorrow, but now I think we really have to hold off for a little bit to get this car situation straightened out. At this point we're reluctantly hoping to cancel our membership to the DVC for a year or so. Anyway, should I call my guide to cancel things or is there someone else I should contact? Also, do you know if the deposit we put down will be refunded? I guess this all means I won't be able to go home for a little longer. Thanks in advance for all of your help with these questions.