Who saw the new Southpark this week?

harleyquinn

<font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th
Someone else on here had to have seen it.

I loved Mickey. It was just hilarious in that South Park sort of way!

Me! I loved it.....I can't believe they got away with all of that without Disney legal having something to say about it.....

I missed it, but I set my DVR to record the repeat in a few days. Its about the Jonas Brothers right?

I watched it and I thought it was funny especially when Mickey was beating up the Jonas Brothers.

I missed it, but I set my DVR to record the repeat in a few days. Its about the Jonas Brothers right?

Jonas Brothers and Chastity pledges and Disney using the purity rings to make it ok to sell sex to pre-pubescent girls.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You can watch full episodes on their web site after they have aired. I watched this one last night. It was SOOOO FUNNY!!! I am totally shocked that Disney said nothing. BUT, I bet if they had thrown a big stink, the episode would have been HUGE. I think by them not saying anything at all, it did not get as big of an audience as they probably hoped for. I honestly didn't know it was even on and I love South Park.

I missed it last night but it is on again Monday night....I am going to record it :thumbsup2

It was on tonight, Now that was funny.

I wonder what Disney had to say about that. I'm still laughing.

I had to come on the boards just to see if anybody else was talking about it.

Mickey was awesome.

It was on tonight, Now that was funny.

I wonder what Disney had to say about that. I'm still laughing.

I had to come on the boards just to see if anybody else was talking about it.

Mickey was awesome.

Huh huh!

Mikeeee

It was bleeping hilarious. I stopped watching SP for years and then DH got me watching it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter