Who saw Pitch Perfect 2 this weekend?

DH and I went on Saturday night and we enjoyed it. I prefer the first one, but that's okay. We won't probably see it again.

I saw it last Friday I guess that was on opening weekend. I loved it. The cinema was surprisingly full for like an 11:00 AM showing too. I am looking forward to this one coming out on like DVD or something too, I want to see it again.

And did any of you Disney Channel fans recognize Chrissie Fit aka "CheeChee" from TEEN BEACH MOVIE in the role of "Flo", one of the new Bellas?

I've seen it. I found it enjoyable but not as endearing as the first one. The story lines seemed so forced in places trying to explain just why all those people were still in college or back on campus for whatever reason.

The girl from Guatemala cracking all the immigrant jokes seemed like a Sofia Vergara knock-off character to me and I felt bad for the actress because being a cardboard copycat character doesn't give much room for acting potential.

Hailee Steinfeld was adorable. I realize they weren't going to get Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson back unless they promised them major story lines, but I felt their offshoot story lines really detracted from the group cast.

And I hate to say it but I really felt like the final Acapella performance just didn't have that "OMG they just changed the face of Acapella Performance for the rest of time!!!" feel that they managed to give in the first movie. The "big surprise" was kind of touching but I didn't feel it was knock it out of the park outstanding.

But sequels more often than not completely suck and this one didn't so overall, I think it was a good movie.

Most of dd's hs a capella group have now seen it and all of them have liked the same thing--the German group. Lol. They liked them more than the Bellas.

I saw it this weekend. We had a new Minions movie trailer and a Tom Cruise movie (Another Mission Impossible maybe?) I thought Pitch Perfect was better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter