Who received free dining today?

pixxi

Mouseketeer
My husband called for free dining and was on hold for more than an hour. He had to leave for work and I was already at work. He said he would have to call back later.....Yikes! I make him wake my 13 year old daughter to see if she can stay on the phone to get free dining. I was nervous to see if she would be able to do it. She's really smart but sometimes acts like an airhead :rotfl2:

She DID it! She had to upgrade to a Garden view at POR, so for $200 more we have FREE dining! So, excited! :banana:

Leaving in 107 days!

I did! I did! POFQ GV! I called right at 7am and got lucky- was only on hold for about 10 minutes. :banana:

We just got free dining too staying in the same resort and leave in 107 days also! This is our first trip so I am so excited! Have a great time!!!

In early June, I gathered info people posted about Pin Codes for Fall FD, and figured if FD came along for the general public, it would be those same dates. So I made my resort reservation for those dates, with OOP DDP. Fast Forward to today...

This morning, I was running late, but I saw posted the FD offer for GP. I called at 10:58 and was talking to a CM in 5 minutes. I didn't change a thing, except change OOP DDP to FD/QSDP upgraded to DDP (and one-day ticket to two-day ticket). The CM made the changes quickly, and I am all set. The CM said that calling in-between first thing in the morning and lunchtime is best, because most people at work can't get to the phone until lunch. This probably works for mid-afternoon, too.

ME!! I am so happy and grateful for these boards. Without them, I never would have known that if I moved my original arrival date from Nov. 16th to the 15th, that I would get free dining for my entire 10 night stay. :cool1: Of course, I upgraded to deluxe dining, which I had booked to begin with, but I still saved about 1,400 :banana:

I was able to get it the other day when it was opened up to Disney Visa card holders. I had to upgrade to garden view at POFQ, but then the dining still saved us about $350 off the bill.

We had 3 packages booked and modified them all to the FD offer this morning and saved $1,517!:cool1:

We did!! We went from POFQ to POR with an upgraded room and saved $687! :banana: Thats with DDXDP! I am so excited! Been bouncing around all day!! Called and had almost no wait time (10ish). The "machine lady" didn't understand me, transfered me, and maybe thats why I got in quickly. :confused3 But soo excited!:cool1:

We did too! and it was our TA on hold for over an hour. Same room at PORS and a savings of @ $300. Very HAPPY!:rotfl2:

We did:cool1: My DH called at 4am our time and said he was done and off the phone in 10min. We upgraded from QS to Dp and still saved 1350 on the two rooms we have booked for the 6of us. Now to jut wait 107days.

Staying at Pop first time to the WDW for us.:banana::banana::banana:

I called at 5am my time was on the phone with a CM by 5:01 changed 5 reservations and was off the phone by 5:24am

Group saved $9280.50 in dinning cost per person average of $403.50

Very happy :)

ME!! I am so happy and grateful for these boards. Without them, I never would have known that if I moved my original arrival date from Nov. 16th to the 15th, that I would get free dining for my entire 10 night stay. :cool1: Of course, I upgraded to deluxe dining, which I had booked to begin with, but I still saved about 1,400 :banana:

Hey, we are checking in on November 15th too! And we are staying at WL! I called first thing this morning and got free dining, Nov. 15 to Nov. 23. See ya there!

We did:cool1: My DH called at 4am our time and said he was done and off the phone in 10min. We upgraded from QS to Dp and still saved 1350 on the two rooms we have booked for the 6of us. Now to jut wait 107days.

Enjoy your first visit. You're off to a great start!

Congratulations!! I love it when people get even more joy from Disney! I'm going in Sept. (staying at the Poly) and got free dining, too! Hello food tour, here I come.

Enjoy your vacation!

Congrats! We will be at POP in 106 days!:goodvibes It is a great resort. This will be our 4th POP stay in 4 years. We LOVE it! Be sure to check out the shadow boxes in the lobby of Classic Hall. They are filled with tons of old toys and it is fun to reminisce and take a stroll down memory lane. Also, take advantage of the ice cream shop in the food court. They make the BEST brownie sundaes which can be a dessert on your dining plan (or a snack credit) Happy planning! :goodvibes

I did!!! My first time getting a dining plan at all.

My original plan was to stay at PoR for 7night/8days, get 3 days worth of park tickets, and pay for the QS dining plan for $3300.

The free dining gave me PoR for 7night/8days, 8 days worth of park tickets, and the better dining plan for $2900.

Not bad for a family of 5.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter