• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who plays Animal crossing and VMK?

Who Still Plays Animal Crossing DS??

• Yes, I play 24/7!

• Not really anymore, i got bored of it.

• I play maybe 2/3 days a week, but thats it.

• What is animal crossing?

Results are only viewable after voting.

FairlyOddGrlz

Mouseketeer
Heya everybody! I just wanted to know who plays Animal Crossing Wild World And VMK? i can give you my friend code for animal crossing.

Please exchange friend codes by PM and not post them on the board. Thanks!

* Please No telling personal information while in my town, for i will close the gate and delete you from my list for telling and remember have fun :woohoo:

Please post if you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :angel: princess NO CUTTING DOWN TREES OR I WILL BAN YOU FROM MY TOWN FOREVER!!

I play animal crossing.. but, I lost the game. Although I do have Wi-Fi I cannot find my friend code at the time either. I am selling a few games at gamestop tomorrow maybe I'll buy a used copy of the game.

And you may add me if you like!!!! Because i need to connect. I am on Animal Crossing wild world right now, Come to my town and NO CUTTING DOWN TREES IM SERIOUS FOOLS!! I AIN"T PLAYIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angel: princess:

i dont play anymore and i have alot of things and money you want anything for free

realized that I had a wireless router so I used that. I have my friend code.
PM me if you want to exchange.

anyone want free for acww and vmkaddict im a totaly bleach fan and full metal

Cool, glad there is another person who likes it.

I realized that I had a wireless router so I used that. I have my friend code.
PM me if you want to exchange.

How do you buy Wi-Fi and where? no wonder mine was not working :headache: :mad:

I just realized that you don't need Wi-Fi.
Try:
Animal Crossing Menu
Select "Other Things"
Wi-Fi Settings
When asked press Start.
Click Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings (the big blue box)
Choose either Connection 1, Connection 2, or Connection 3 (it doesn't matter)
Click Test Connection
If it finds the wireless router, then it works. If it doesn't, then you need to buy a Wi-Fi connector. (Correct me if mistaken, I think its $49.99)

Nobody who has animal crossing that is on my list ever gets on. Does anyone have animal crossing DS and gets on all the time?

i have it for the DS. Although i dont have a wifi connector :(

So we cant play online sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter