Who plans your Disney World vacation?

KY*Figment

DIS Veteran
Just curious who plans everyone's vacations? Is it the husband? Wife? Boyfriend or Girlfriend? Life partner?

The first time we went we went to a travel agent in 2000.
I planned in 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2008.
It was a joint venture for both trips in 2009 when we became DVC owners.
My husband has planned both trips for 2010. My husband is a great man and tries to meet all of our wants for our vacation. The poor guy has to deal with 4 women (me, two daughters, and even the cat is female). It looks like he is doing a great job. God Bless My Wonderful Husband! :lovestruc

He is a Disboard junkie. He reads all the reviews to get more ideas to make all of us happy. :wizard:

I do all the planning myself. No one else in the family is interested in planning and I would never use a TA -- at least not for Disney.

If I didn't do the planning, we would never have gotten married, gone on vacation, or ANYTHING.

My dad is always in charge of booking everything, but of course the whole family gets a say in where we wanna stay for the trip.

I have planned everything from flights to park tickets to ADR's for the past two years.
Its kind of funny when you think that i'm only 19 but yip its mostly me.:thumbsup2

I do all of the planning. That is as much fun as the trip itself. I could never let anyone else do it!!!

That would be me!!!! I do all the planning...heck I started planning our wedding before he even proposed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter