• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who Needs Canon "L" Lenses Anyway???

mabas9395

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I
I saw this and immediately thought of you Kelly.

canon2.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey that is not fair, he is the one that REALLY NEEDS THAT FRONT ROW.

But it looks like the guy with the purple vest is taking pictures with an Etch-A-Scketch.

I am so glad you circled the guy, because we know how excited Kelly will get when she all that L glass. :lmao: If we give her enough time I am betting that she will will give us a count on how many of each kind there is.

Do you think he is using the S2IS or S3IS :rotfl2:

Mike

Anewman said:
Hey that is not fair, he is the one that REALLY NEEDS THAT FRONT ROW.

But it looks like the guy with the purple vest is taking pictures with an Etch-A-Scketch.

A wireless transfer. Getting the winning goal to the magazines first pays as much (or more) as getting the best picture.

Mikeeee

Oh my! HA! Hahahahahhaha!! That's TOO Funny!! Doesn't he know he is more likely to get some handshake by holding the camera that far away from his body? :rotfl:

I guess non-Canon users have to sit in the back of the bus...

WillCAD said:
I guess non-Canon users have to sit in the back of the bus...
Looks like a Kodak man to me!

OMG! You guys are so hilarious.

The (almost) full row of L lenses minus 4 Nikon and at least 1 minolta, the guy with etch-a-sketch comment, the guy with Kodak comment... Just perfect!

ROTFLMAO!

Hey! that's the guy that bought my Cobra Dc125 100K on ebay..glad to see he's getting his money's worth!

The guy in the circle doesn't look like he's holding a camera at all. Looks more like he's giving the photographer in front of him a massage.

You know what I noticed....

.. the guy with the notebook computer is actually chatting with the fellow in front who seems to be using Canon equipment. :rolleyes: Aww.... isn't that nice of the Canon pro pausing to give advice to the tethered Nikon user in front - cuz they must be trying to do the post camera work to compensate for the loss of highlighs and over-saturated images "stright from the Nikon body"! :confused3

And the fellow circled is actually playing an Xbox 360... he's not actually there to SHOOT... as he keeps trying to influence the game with his disconneced Xbox controller!!!!

I am not one to cry racism, but am I the only one to notice something else about the picture?????

Anewman said:
I am not one to cry racism, but am I the only one to notice something else about the picture?????

I am leaving that one alone!! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter