Who makes 687 Red Lager?

DisneyDoc1895

Mouseketeer
I saw on another posting that there is a 687 Red Lager on the Disney Dream - but no one seems to know who actually brews it. (For example, Florida Beer Company makes Hog's Head Brew for Universal.)

Any ideas??

You got me curious, so I googled and found nothing. It must be top secret. :laughing: Just a guess, but it's probably a re-labling of a mass produced beer.

Major brewers brew private label brands and "operate" smaller breweries within them that brew small/private label beers trying to keep a craft beer mystique to them. A.B. brews one of the private labels served at the Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom. Re-lableing of a major brand isn't the answer as that involves some legalities.

I have heard that the 687 Red Lager served on the Dream is brewed by the company that operates Big River Grille and Brewing at the Boardwalk. It's the same company that also operates the Gordon Biersch and Rock Bottom Brewery chains (among others).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter