who MADE the snowman w/ mickey ears cookies?

Schachtels:

Thanks!
I got the one you sent me...
That was sweet:lovestruc

Happy New Year!

Schachtels:

Thanks!
I got the one you sent me...
That was sweet:lovestruc

Happy New Year!

Glad that you got it...enjoy! They are SO cute! I am trying to think of a way to use the cookie cutters in our FE swap on our upcoming cruise.

We checked both of our Walgreens and only found the Princess cupcake kit. If anyone has an extra (I've PMd a few of you that said you did) please let me know. Thanks :)

I tried three Walgreens today with no luck. If anyone has an extra, can you please PM me?

Glad that you got it...enjoy! They are SO cute! I am trying to think of a way to use the cookie cutters in our FE swap on our upcoming cruise.

Received my cookie cutter yesterday !!! Thank you soooo much !!!! Thought about you today, saw the circuit cake in Hobby Lobby, darn you LOL, looks neat !! Hmmmm ; )

Received my cookie cutter yesterday !!! Thank you soooo much !!!! Thought about you today, saw the circuit cake in Hobby Lobby, darn you LOL, looks neat !! Hmmmm ; )

Glad that you got it!! Hope you had a nice holiday.

The Cricut Cake is cool, or at least what they show is cool, I haven't used it yet :rotfl: but I had to have it.

I looked in 4 different Walgreen's and couldn't find the cookie maker. I want one really bad. Does anybody still have an extra? Send me a PM if you do!

Thanks in Advanced!

For anyone looking for one of these in the Austin, TX area PM me and I will let you know where I found them just now. There were about 15 left on the shelf @ 75% off when I left.

what type of dough works for these? I rarely make cutter cookies,ds and I tried to do these with sugar dough premade cookie dough...they were ok, but got really puffy when cooking :thumbsup2 anything premade that works for cutting? cute frosting pics,BTW

Does anyone have one left? I checked 2 Walgreens with no luck. Thanks!

Just want to give a shout-out thanks to JLS886 for my cookie cutters! :cheer2:

You are a doll to mail these out to me in Canada. Thank you! :hug:

I found these last week or so when we were still on vacation. We went into a random Walgreens in Las Vegas and they had 1 left so I grabbed it. I though it seemed familiar and then I realized it was the one mentioned here in Disboards. The best part was it was 75% off. :banana: Good deal and very cute.

Just want to give a shout-out thanks to JLS886 for my cookie cutters! :cheer2:

You are a doll to mail these out to me in Canada. Thank you! :hug:

You're welcome!! Glad I could finally pay the Disboards back for all of the tips and help I've received over the years! Enjoy your cookies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter