who MADE the snowman w/ mickey ears cookies?

mickeycookies.jpg

Monkers Mama these look great!
Can you share your white frosting recipe.
I will admit that I have never made cookies :guilty:
I am scared to mess up and that scares me away.

I went to a Walgreens in our area and scoured the holiday isle and saw none, but came across and worker and asked and she brought me over to the food section and they were there. I bought two extras, so if someone wants one, PM me :santa:

I was finally able to find the last one my Walgreen's had tonight. I am going to make cookied for a friend get together next week and ove the pics people posted. You guys are too talented.

I don't have pics but I just used cream cheese frosting from a can and covered them white. Then I sprinkled some with the green sprinkles that came in the package and used the red for buttons and a smile and the green for the eyes and nose. I did wonder how cute he would look with a red bottom circle with a slit for the legs and yellow buttons.

We made Rice Krispy treats with ours. I have been down with a cold so the decorating is a little lackluster. Tasted good though.
164751_1566540238353_1080811999_31285373_1137194_n.jpg

Monkers Mama these look great!
Can you share your white frosting recipe.
I will admit that I have never made cookies :guilty:
I am scared to mess up and that scares me away.

Royal Icing
3 egg whites
1 lb. confectioners' sugar
1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
1/2 tsp. almond extract

I went to a Walgreens in our area and scoured the holiday isle and saw none, but came across and worker and asked and she brought me over to the food section and they were there. I bought two extras, so if someone wants one, PM me :santa:

Thanks! I sent you a PM :cloud9:

If anyone would be willing to see if they can find one at Walgreens for me I would pay for shipping, the cutter and any extra you feel is reasonable for your time, effort and gas. I would love to make some for DD who LOVES Mickey!! I checked the Walgreens here and they dont have any.........Thanks..... PM me if anyone can help out. Thanks in advance!!

Well I went to Walgreens today and hit the Mickey cookie cutter jackpot! :banana: :banana:

I bought two of them for myself and I bought 10 extras!! Anyone who would like one can email me at jls886ebay@gmail.com. Or you can send me a PM through here, I check my email more often than I am on here though. Hope this can make some DIS friends happy!! :goodvibes

I have one more cookie cutter left if anyone is interested, PM me, so far I have mailed off to the 6 people that have PMed me previously! :thumbsup2

I'm going to try to hit Walgreens today but if I don't find one, if someone has an extra still, would you please let me know? I just saw this thread for the first time today or I would have looked for one sooner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter