Who loves surprise money?

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
I sell on ebay and have a Paypal account and so does DH. I transfer my balance to his accont, when I want to use a CC to make an ebay purchase. I have a nice amount in my account so I looged onto DH's Paypal to find $48.00 sitting there. I forgot all about it! My spending $$ for our trip is now complete! I'm very happy!

Thanks Ebay too!

Surprise money is great! I sell on e-bay also and use the money towards Disney. I also love when I receive rebate checks in the mail and forgot that they were coming. Any rebate checks go towards Disney too. Every little bit helps!!! :cool1:

I always forget about rebates (even though I keep a log to make sure I get them). I'm still surprised when the check arrives.

I also do a lot of online surveys. These are professional surveys and pay VERY well, usually $100/hour. But payment usually comes 4-8 weeks after the survey. I don't track or log these, so it's always a nice surprise when a check shows up in the mail.

I'm the same way w/ rebates. I had about $300 in them from the holidays that all arrived in early spring-- that was a definite nice bonus I had forgotten about.

disneysteve said:
I also do a lot of online surveys. These are professional surveys and pay VERY well, usually $100/hour. But payment usually comes 4-8 weeks after the survey. I don't track or log these, so it's always a nice surprise when a check shows up in the mail.

What company do you go through? I just signed up with two companies a few days ago, but havent heard anything from them yet. :confused3

TroyandDabs said:

What company do you go through? I just signed up with two companies a few days ago, but havent heard anything from them yet. :confused3
The ones I'm referring to are all physician-only surveys. If you or your spouse is a physician, I could send you some links.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter