Who likes Miyazaki's Films?

AutisticAlice

Earning My Ears
I know they are under Disney so... I was wondering if anyone has heard of them? My favorite of all is Ponyo. I love this movie so much that when it first came out, I would literally get so excited. Well, I wanted to see it when it first came out but... we couldn't. I was just so obsessed with this movie that it caused me to meltdown. (It happens when my interests are pursued.) Ever since then, this movie can actually lull me to sleep at night, especially if I can't go to sleep.

So yeah, anyone heard of his movies? His work is absolutely stunning. <3

I've seen Howls Movin Castle, My Neighbour Totoro, Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service. Though Howls Moving Castle is my favorite one! I love spending hours in Japan at Epcot wanting to buy anything to do with the films :lovestruc

I've seen Howls Movin Castle, My Neighbour Totoro, Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service. Though Howls Moving Castle is my favorite one! I love spending hours in Japan at Epcot wanting to buy anything to do with the films :lovestruc

I love all of them! I just think Ponyo is my top favorite because I fell in love with it so much. lol

I saw 'Howl's Moving Castle,' 'Spirited Away' and some bits of 'Princess Mononoke' when I was younger, but my fave would always be 'Ponyo.' ^^ I have yet to see 'My Neighbor Totoro,' though...

I love the Miyazaki movies, and I think I've seen almost all of them besides a slight few but my favorite by far is Kiki's Delievery Service are probably Spirited away and Howl's Moving Castle. Although The Secret World of Arriety was really god, I think it might become a favorite. I've seen Ponyo and My Neighbor Totoro and A Castle in the Sky. As for Princess Mononoke, I'm not so sure, it seems awfully familiar when I see the picture. as for the other 20 something films, I have yet to watch them but I plan to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter