Who likes GF Lodge or Sugar Loaf Concierge?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Seems like I've been hearing negative comments and I just booked a package there for December. How to they compare to WL concierge? Thanks.

I have not been but have this booked for two weeks from now. They have been VERY helpful so far. We are easy to please , so I am sure it will be wonderful! :0) I have read lots of wonderful things about this as well, so I would not worry.

I just got back from the GF-SL on sunday, I posted an indepth review the next day, and it remains a few pages back, but the ciff notes version is that I have only wonderful things to say, you will love it

We also stayed GF-SL this summer for 5 nites.We LOVED every minute of it and would go back in a heartbeat!! They are very good at getting same day or night PS for you. We decided late one afternoon (it was raining) to go to Ohana for dinner. I walked over to the desk and she got me a PS right away for the time I wanted(7pm). Well when we went over to the POLY it was a madhouse (it was now pouring rain) there was a 2 hour wait for walk ups. We checked in and were seated within 5 minutes! GREAT CHOICE!! Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter