Who knows about Kohls cash?

Yes but they take off the Kohl's cash first and then the discount. Let's say you buy $120.00 worth of stuff. You have $20.00 in Kohl's cash & a 30% off coupon. They take the cash off first and then the discount. So you would pay $70.00 for your stuff ($120 - $20 - $30)

If they did it the way *I* think they should it would be $120 - $36 (30% of 120) = $84 - 20= $64. 00. But then I'm not in charge of Kohl's so they don't do it my way ;)

sadly, i know ALL too much about Kohl's cash. As Suz posted, they take the cash off first so the % off is greatly reduced but I guess sumthin is better than nuthin and any double dip is better than none.

Think of the Kohl's Cash as a coupon. No store can take a percent off discount on a coupon, so it has to come off first.:)

Does anyone know where I can print off a Kohls coupon? I have looked and can't find anything.

You can generally only use the % off if you're using a Kohls charge. You might be able to find some $5 coupons on ebay.

And op, the others are right. Kohl's cash comes off first, then the % off. I personally think this is deceptive. People new to this see Kohl's CASH and think that they'll be able to use the % off first, since, the cash is cash right? But, no, sadly.

The "Kohl's Cash" is (as far as I remember) earned on purchases during a given time and then can be "spent" during a later time period. I remember earning $10.00 in Kohl's Cash for a $50.00 purchase. For example, a coupon for so much in "Kohl's Cash" is given for the purchases during the Kohl's Cash promotion and then a few days later the redemption period occurs during which the Kohl's Cash coupons can be redeemed against purchases during that later redemption period. So if I spent $150.00 and received $30.00 in Kohl's cash I could return to the store during the redemption period and purchase $30.00 worth of merchandise. If there were a percentage off sale going on at the time I wanted to redeem Kohl's Cash, the Kohl's Cash would be deducted from the regular price and then the percentage taken off the remaining cost. One of the terms of use is that if merchandise on which a Kohl's Cash coupon was earned is returned, the redemption amount of the Kohl's Cash will be decreased.

I don't have a Kohl's charge, but receive percentage off coupons via email and mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter