Who knows about Global Discovery Vacas?

osugal

Mouseketeer
My elderly in-laws just bought into Global Discovery Vacations. I don't think they understood what they were buying at all. I've been looking at their information all morning and going to the website and it doesn't look good. I feel like they've really been taken advantage of.

They purchased 4 "star credits". But it looks like all vacations are 1 star credit. If you want a nicer vacation or more bedrooms everything costs more money...not more star credits. So, I don't understand why anyone would need more than one. I'm sick to my stomach looking at this information.

My husband and I thought maybe we could all go to Disney together when we first heard about it but it doesn't look like any of the resorts are ones I'm familiar with at all.

Does anyone know about these? They paid in-full within the first couple of months. So, apparently they're out $10,000. Is there any getting out of it once they've paid? I really appreciate any information anyone can give me right now! Sorry for hijacking a thread but this was the first place I thought to go since so many on here are knowledgeable about timeshares.

Thanks!

we are members of global discovery vacations and are very happy. 1 week in a 1 bedroom is one star. if you want to go during peak or a bigger place you can either pay $$ or stars to upgrade. the places you find in global are not your typical large timeshare places but they have all been very nice.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you might have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter