who is yur favoret singer?

It's "Who's Your Favorite SINGER!!!". Not Band. :rotfl2:

MuNkY said:
but she said
who is yur favoret singer rapper band or wateva else is out dar lol i dont no wat mie is cuz i hav 2 many lol
so ou can put your favorite band...

MuNkY said:

Mmmm, I agree actually (sorry Gals, still <3 u)

Avril Lavigne
Gavin DeGraw
Howie Day!!!!!

Kelly Clarkson

...but i think that most people in the music industry cannot sing. they may be able to carry a tune, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they sing well. that bugs me a lot when "famous singers/people" think they can sing but they can't.

sorry for being so depressing! :sunny:

Daisymae26 said:
Kelly Clarkson

...but i think that most people in the music industry cannot sing. they may be able to carry a tune, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they sing well. that bugs me a lot when "famous singers/people" think they can sing but they can't.

sorry for being so depressing! :sunny:
Uuuugh. Ashlee Simpson. :rotfl2:

I wonder how much her "people" get paid for having to clean up that mess.

I don't have a favorite singer only bands..
even though it says "Favorite Singer" I'm just gonna tell you my fabvorite bands..
My Chemical Romance
Fall Out Boy
and
Green Day

Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Sum 41, Switchfoot, ACDC, The Ramones, The Click Five, All-American Rejects, Simple Plan, basically every rock/metal/punk/alternative band
:rockband: I'll edit if I think of others.

My favorite band is Bon Jovi!!! Yeah! But there are so many of them out there, I couldn't go any farther without boring you to death...

hard to pick just one... :goodvibes
probably a tie between Norah Jones and Dido...Mariah Carey, though, has one of the best voices I've ever heard, but I only like a handful of her songs...

I think I agree w/ what some of you were saying...quite a few singers out there nowadays don't really have that great of voices; they're only selling CDs b/c they have a ton of money and/or they're already famous.

I think it really shows talent when the singer writes their own music.

-Danielle

Fine, then I'll post my fav bands too...

Yellowcard
Something Corporate
Fall Out Boy
Click 5

Kelly clarkson.
Not only does her voice rock, but she also is a true person, and not what her manager wants her to be

:Pinkbounc

Axl Rose (Guns N' Roses)
Steven Tyler (Aerosmith
Chris Robinson (Black Crowes)

JM.jpg

Jack's Mannequin=Love<33

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter