Who is your guide/Who has the same as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH got a call this am from DVC. It seems Larissa has changed positions within Disney. He thought the new guide was named Susan.. I see 2 Susan's on the list on page 1, and the other one listed is no longer with Disney. So I am guessing our new guide is the other Susan. Did anyone else get a call and did you catch her full name?

Larissa Prendergast: lovinthemouse, LeCras, Belle&RellasMom, doubletrouble vb, CALNEVADISNEYFANS, shelleyz, Brikate , pumpkinboy, MOMPOPPINS, jasheehy, mueting4, Joe T., mjfox, kt-scarlett, drummer1616, Joe T., DisneydaveCT, MercoBear, disneylvrnMS, MrsM, supersuperwendy, Teachckg, stitchineeyore, Tinkerbellcrafter, cocoaguy

Well I got the card in the mail and our guide is Stephanie Scheiner! DH got the "S" right but not the name. Please change our guide from Larissa to Stephanie! :thumbsup2

our guide is Sharod Kelley. Surprised to not see him on the list as I know he has worked in Both Doorway to Dreams locations as well as Orlando.

:cool1: Our great guide is..............:yay: give me a roll call please :yay:..... is Patti " B." Douglas, :thumbsup2 she is great, she has sold us our last 4 out of 6 contracts. Our first 2 where sold to us by Grey Coots , who no longer works at DVC. :cool1:

:cool1: Our great guide is..............:yay: give me a roll call please :yay:..... is Patti " B." Douglas, :thumbsup2 she is great, she has sold us our last 4 out of 6 contracts. Our first 2 where sold to us by Grey Coots , who no longer works at DVC. :cool1:

That's wierd. Patti was our Guide for 12 years until just recently we got an e-mail and it showed our guide was someone else. I thought maybe she had retired or quit.

That's wierd. Patti was our Guide for 12 years until just recently we got an e-mail and it showed our guide was someone else. I thought maybe she had retired or quit.

:cool1: Maybe you are right,:confused3 the last of our 6 contracts [all OKW] was bought by 2000 or 2001. But we have talked to her alot on the phone since then. :cool1:

Hmmm, Patty is my guide also and I haven't noticed anything different in the cards and emails. I will have to look extra closely on the next one that I receive.

I can't recall who our rep is. We met her when we first started looking in 2003 and purchased over the phone in 2007, so we haven't seen her since. It's been great working with her. DH said that she must have taken some good notes becuase she brought up the fact that we were on our honeymoon when we first met her, lol.

Hello all

Sorry it took a while to update the list...
Looks like we lost a few more Guides and picked up a few as well.

To the lurking guides both past and present, i'd like to personally say thanks for the help and advice you give us in making our purchase. I know my guide has done great for us, and i hope many here have the same setiments.

I would also like to thank those that have helped me by giving information of new names not on the list, and those that have left DVC as well :surfweb:

We have Thomas Costanzo and we LOVE him. He was very knowledgable and very convincing. ;)
We are SO glad he's our guide!

We got him too.I never heard from him again.:confused3
this is why i'm going to switch to a rep from the new doorway to dreams by me in NY. When we bought into BWV i had Lee Querinos and he was sooo awesome . He had messages waiting in the room to come and visit what they were showing at the time sent us postcards twice and not with a computer genarated name . he cared about who bought from him but to me this is old school that can never be taught .

Dave Kreitzer was our guide. Just receved an e-mail that our guide is now Catherine Leahy. Does any one know if Dave is gone?

I've been watching this thread for a long time. Don't know why I've haven't joined in until now, but we have Doug Rapp!!!

This is such a small world . I work for a drive thru conveince store and one of my usuall customers made a comment about my disney shirt so we got talking the long and short is that she was the mother of a DVC rep.
what a small world :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter