Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got Megan Moriarty and although we haven't had a lot of contact with her she seems nice and has a really cool name ;)

I guess our guide is Dave Kreutzer since his name is on all the promo stuff we receive. We bought resale and have never heard from Mr. Kreutzer. Funny, because we are toying with the idea of adding points. Oh well.

We took the tour in November with Michelle Carcel, and I just left her a message today that we are ready to buy. Does that mean she will remain as our guide?

I don't have a guide but I used to work at DVC. Seeing all of these names are bringing back some really great memories. I've been gone for 12 years but it really does feel like yesterday!

Our guide is Megan M. Moriarty. She shared with us that she will be marrying a Navy pilot in September. Here's hoping that his surname begins with 'M'.:rolleyes1

Bruce Douglas for us. Love him, no pressure, but efficient.

Steven Fisher is our guide... Very knowledgeable and has made everything thus far very painless. :coffee:

We have Mario Ramirez and absolutely love him. He is very helpfull and accomodating. When we went on the tour, I told him up front that I wanted Beach Club and only Beach Club. We went on the waiting list and got our points in less than three months.

I had originally posted Bill Berghoerfer as my guide--- apparently he isn't. He told me he would be, but before we settled I received a call that Jim McCoy is my guide. I think it's because I spoke with Jim first a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter