• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have JAMES STINSON and he is the best thing that ever happened to us.

Now you're going to have to update again! ;)

Mine is Judy Kaufman. She's awesome. I've never met her, but she left me a voice message at SSR on my first visit home. She also is my sister's guide.

How'd a longhorn get to OH? Of course, I'm a Mizzou Tiger in longhorn country, so I guess we're all pretty mobile these days. Go Spurs!

Mokat in TX.

Bill Fuqua was our guide. DH liked him as he was very helpful and gave us a lot of good advice(which has proven by the rest of you to be true).

Just bought in in early december- my guide is Theresa Seitz ( i may have spelled it incorrectly - but not getting up to check). She was very nice when she did the tour, and I have not had any other reason to call her right now.
Sharon:cool1:

Bought on DCL in June - our guide is Ken Bradshaw - very nice and professional. Can't wait for our first trip home in less than a month:banana:

Nikki McKinney, I think my addon was her first sale.

Formerly assigned to Linda Streetman who did my first two contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter